3 4 6
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- DVD and CD player
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Satellite TV
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
Aqualina is idyllically located on the north coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes from the International Airport and within walking distance to convenience stores and local Thai restaurants. With Maenam and Bophut beaches just a short 5 minute drive away, the villa is perfect for a beach holiday. The property is within easy distance of a wide choice of Thai seafood and International restaurants. Besides, Chaweng Beach's nightlife area is about 20 minutes away. The villa is set in a very scenic and peaceful mountainside location with great views over to the neighbouring island of Koh Phangan.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season|| 5 Feb 2019
8 Apr 2019
|3 bedroom||USD 589||3 nights|
|Peak Season|| 9 Apr 2019
23 Apr 2019
|3 bedroom||USD 647||5 nights|
|High Season||24 Apr 2019
14 May 2019
|3 bedroom||USD 589||3 nights|
|Low Season||15 May 2019
30 Jun 2019
|3 bedroom||USD 471||3 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Jul 2019
31 Aug 2019
|3 bedroom||USD 589||3 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 6 (six) Guests (including children)
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 35 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50++ per night
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests(a maximum number of guests also applies)
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
Cool in every sense of the word
Set on a very scenic and peaceful mountainside, Aqualina boasts cutting-edge design and contemporary appearance. It is well connected to the ring road by a few hundred meters making it very accessible to the rest of the island, yet remote. It is positioned between Bophut and Maenam villages and within easy reach of restaurants and bars. Approach the stone-walled driveway and you will immediately sense the luxury that awaits you. The design is very unconventional â€“ it avoids straight walls and traditional architecture and represents a futuristic design which focuses on the use of angles that accentuate the natural and tropical environment. The home incorporates several innovative green architectural features such as the grass covered roof structures which help the property blend in with the natural jungle foliage and also offer a natural cooling method and water preservation and collection system.
The steps at the entrance of Aqualina lead you up and into a large garden area and up to the infinity swimming pool pointing directly at the sea view. The whole villa is elevated from the car port and entrance adding to the feeling of privacy. The pool fronts a living area with glass windows that allow you to take in the views and also opens to provide natural cooling. All rooms have air-conditioning but the natural cooling is an added bonus. Enter the villa via the glass doors and you will be impressed by the chic and trendy interiors. The airy living space is fitted with comfortable furniture. To the left is a counter with TV and entertainment system. Glass doors line the rear of the room and open into a stunning indoor garden and pool area with stone wall backdrop. To the right of the open plan space is a simple wooden-topped chrome dining table with white chairs and, beyond that, a grey brick island feature with black granite surface which leads into the stylish fully-fitted kitchen. Behind this show kitchen is a further staff kitchen and then a guest bathroom.
In line with the dining space, a white stone staircase takes you up and around into the atrium. At the top of the stairway, you will come across front windows overlooking the extraordinary view. Directly ahead is an office/study overlooking the lounge below. To the right of the stairway, a hallway leads to a tastefully decorated an en-suite bedroom. The bathroom has twin sinks, a walk-in shower and a luxurious sunken Terrazzo bathtub. Back downstairs, to the right of the open-plan lounge, kitchen, and diner, a pathway running along the length of the pool leads to two further en-suite bedrooms. These poolside rooms are similar in design and layout to the previous bedroom with both incorporating a sunken Terrazzo bathtub. A well-manicured lawn with Frangipani trees and other local tropical plants continues beyond the pool. Aqualina is an environmentally friendly villa which is large and well laid out to provide an unforgettable visit to Samui.