|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Computer available
- Gas stove
- Coffee machine
- Breakfast bar
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling Fans
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
Baan Malisa villa is located 3 kilometers away from Ao Nang beach front. It takes only 5 minutes to get to there. Ao Nang beach has many restaurants, shops, bar etc…
Our complimentary unlimited tuk-tuk service is limited to Ao Nang. It is available from 9 am to 10 pm.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Green Season|| 1 May 2018
30 Nov 2018
|2 Bedroom||USD 8,239||2 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Dec 2018
19 Dec 2018
|2 Bedroom||USD 10,593||2 nights|
|Peak Season||20 Dec 2018
10 Jan 2019
|2 Bedroom||USD 14,124||10 nights|
* Rates include 10% service charge and 7% VAT
* Minimum stay 5 nights in Chinese New Year
* Infant is 0-2 years old (free baby cot and maximum 2 sets per villa) Children is 3-6 years old.
* Every child must be mentioned upon reservation. Children from 6 years onwards are considered as adults.
* Daily maid cleaning and laundry service (sheets and towels)
* Complimentary welcome drink and fruit basket
* Complimentary mineral water, ice, coffee and tea
* Complimentary WiFi
* Additional mattress provision - a maximum of 2 extra mattresses (3.5" single mattress, no bed or box-spring) can be provided for a small charge of 1,000++ Baht per mattress, per night.
* 1 set of round trip Krabi airport transfers 2,000 Baht
* 1 set of round trip Phuket airport transfers 6,000 Baht
* Unlimited taxi service within Ao Nang area from 9am - 10pm (can carry up to 10) 1,000 Baht per day
* Breakfast set: Price is 390++ Baht per person per meal. Children under 10 years old charge half price. Minimum 4 people per meal
* Dinner: Chef price: up to 5 guests 1,750++ Baht per meal. More than 5 guest 350++ Baht per person per meal. Food is charged at cost.
The following cancellation policy applies to all bookings:
Cancellation Period Cancellation Fee
(number of days before check-in date) (percentage of rental rate for entire booking)
Up to 30 days 50%
14 days or less 100%
No notice or no show No refund
* Your booking will be finalized when we received your deposit (50%).
* If the arrival date is less than 2 weeks away we require full payment in advance.
* Balance is due 2 weeks before arrival at the villa.
* Check-in time is from 1400 hours and Check-out time is 1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
* Late check-out from 1200 hours to 1800 hours will be charged 50% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
* Late check-out from 1800 hours will be charged 100% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
Tropical living nearby the beach
Stunning example of contemporary Thai design and architecture, this 190sqm holiday home is beautifully appointed and impeccably maintained.
The master suite in particular makes Baan Malisa one of the most popular villas in Krabi for honeymooners, with its direct access to the swimming pool, and spa-style bathroom (oversized bathtub and tropical outdoor shower). The villa’s location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, around 3km from the azure waters of Ao Nang Beach, ensures total peace and privacy – also perfect for families wanting to spend some quality time together.
Like all of Ton Company’s serviced holiday villas, Baan Malisa offers guests all the “in-room” amenities one would expect to see in a luxury hotel: two televisions with satellite channels and DVD player; wireless internet connection, as well as a computer; and personal safes. In addition, there is a fully equipped kitchen with full-size fridge freezer; in-house catering from a Thai chef is available on request.
A personal concierge is on hand throughout the stay to assist with sight-seeing, translating or other requests; while the villa tuk-tuk is ready to transport guests anywhere within the Ao Nang area – be it out for a meal, shopping at the market, or down to the beach.