4 4 8
Brilliant villa, great part of Thailand, tricky location
Gorgeous villa at Thong Nai Pai Noi
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Electric stove
- Dish washer
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
Baan Napa is situated close to Thong Nai Pan beach, on the idyllic north coast of Koh Phangan, Thailand. This unspoiled corner of the island provides the perfect setting for Baan Napa, nestled amidst the coconut palms and looking out across the Gulf of Thailand.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season|| 1 Oct 2019
30 Nov 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 10,000||3 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Dec 2019
19 Dec 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 12,000||3 nights|
|Christmas||20 Dec 2019
15 Jan 2020
|4 bedroom||USD 18,000||7 nights|
* Personal chauffeur collection and return from port of Koh Phangan
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* House keeping services
* All linen, towels, beach towels
* Full time English speaking staff
* Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure.
* Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted. All the above charges are payable by you locally.
* 15% deposit is non refundable,
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
* An initial deposit of 15% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
* Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
* All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
* 15% deposit is non refundable
* All major credit and debit cards accepted
Last Minute Booking
* If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.
a sophisticated yet stylish residence
Baan Napa is a villa of immense proportions; natural elements used throughout include tall, cathedral-like teak ceilings, large glass folding doors and materials such as traditional tropical hardwood doors and marble floors to extenuate the design.
Arriving at the front of the villa, the traditional Thai gate leads to a wooden bridge, which takes you up to the elegant carved front doors, just hinting at the luxury within. When the doors open, the views through the house, across the pool and out onto the ocean will simply take your breath away. Stepping into the villa, you'll instantly recognise the magnificence of this property. The traditional architectural features are blended perfectly with a mix of contemporary anglo and Thai furniture, all fashioned out of natural materials, that create a modern, stylish and luxurious envirminated by a large teak table and eight solid teak chairs. The sitting room has solid teak coffee tables and chairs in a mixture of Anglo/Thai styles, together with cream, comfy sofas that are watched over by a beautiful teak Buddha wall carving. The folding doors from both the dining area and sitting room, lead onto a very large balcony, with stunning views over the swimming pool and gardens to the sea beyond, offering a genuine indoor/outdoor living experience. The room is wired with speakers to a powerful i-Pod music unit, allowing you to select from hundreds of tracks of all styles of music - or you can bring your own i-Pod to plug in. It also has a wireless remote control to give you full control of your i-Pod from all over the villa.Just off the dining room is a small, stylish cloakroom.
To the left of the dining room, is a sleek, white, modern kitchen, with black granite worktops, which includes a breakfast bar and bar stools and American Fridge/Freezer with filtered cold-water facility.
Stepping out onto the covered balcony, you will find the Master Bedroom Suite next door, with views overlooking the pool, sea and tropical forest coastline. It has a vaulted teak ceiling, large ceiling fan, remote control air-conditioning, and black marble floor and comes complete with walk-in dressing room and en-suite wet room. The wet room has twin 'his and hers' basins on a black granite plinth and a huge walk-in shower. The bedroom furniture has been handmade to our specifications and comprises a teak Thai King-size four-poster bed, teak chest of draws, comfy chairs and a 32" flat-screen LCD television and DVD player.
To the left of the main pavilion is the guest pavilion, housing two expansive guest suites, each with en-suite wet rooms and stunning sea views. Both have grey/brown marble floors, large ceiling fans and remote control air-conditioning, Again, each suite has furniture built especially for it -
The first has a Thai teak king-size bed, teak chest of draws, comfy chairs, fitted wardrobes and a 32" flat-screen LCD television with DVD player. From its folding doors, it has views out over the pool, gardens and tropical coastline, whilst the panoramic window has views straight out to sea.
The second suite has two traditional Thai teak single beds, teak chest of draws, comfy chairs, fitted wardrobes and 32" flat-screen LCD television with DVD player. Its folding doors give views out to the pool, gardens and beyond to the sea.Both guest suites have en-suite wet rooms, with basins on a black granite plinth and huge walk-in showers.
Taking the steps down from the main pavilion's balcony, past the Master Bedroom Suite, you find the Television Room/Fourth Bedroom Suite. This has cream marble floors and remote control air-conditioning. It comprises three sofas, together with a traditional Thai coffee table and a 42" LCD flat-screen television with DVD/CD player and a full home cinema surround-sound system. Blackout curtains have been installed to ensure the correct lighting levels for the room. These frame a huge panoramic window, overlooking the pool and sea. The sofas have been designed to be used as a king-size double bed if required. Just off this room is another, spacious, en-suite wet room, with a basin on a black granite plinth and shower area.
Steps from the television room lead down to the main terrace and swimming pool, which is surrounded by large planters full of bougainvillea and other colourful plants. Six teak sun beds line the pool edge, together with stylish cream sun umbrellas and teak tables. The azure-blue pool is over 40 square metres and is a constant 1.5 metres deep, with shallow steps leading in at one corner - its infinity edge merges the pool with the sea, just 40 metres away. The pool is ideal for both leisurely and serious swimming. There is also a pool shower to one side of the terrace.
From the terrace, taking the teak walkway, steps lead up to the expansive games room. This is open to the terrace and pool and has a full-size slate-bed red baize-covered pool table, dart-board and table tennis facility, together with a rattan table and chairs. A door at the end leads into the large storeroom, housing back-up generators, one for each building, in case of occasional power failures.
Two metre wide steps lead down from the swimming pool terrace to the staff quarters and to the walkway below the swimming pool, with its unique natural slate-faced waterfall edge. Further steps at the end of the walkway lead down to the large Thai-style sala, which has stunning views across the Thai Gulf.The sala has rattan furniture comprising a large table, six chairs and a barbeque - ideal for barmy evenings, eating dinner in the tranquil surroundings, or just sipping tropical cocktails. It is also wired with outdoor speakers attached to the Music Unit in the sitting room and comes with a wireless remote control, to allow you to select the music that fits the mood, without leaving the sala.
The villa has immaculately landscaped gardens surrounding the property. The large lawn area, below the swimming pool, leads to steps that take you down to the rocky water's edge, where you can swim in the sea, fish or sunbath on the huge granite rock slabs that edge the sea.