|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Air Condition
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Coffee machine
- Breakfast bar
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
On Bang Rak beach between Big Buddha and Bophut, on the northeastern coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes drive from the airport and 15 minutes to Chaweng
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 471||3 nights|
|2 bedroom||USD 518||3 nights|
|2 bedroom||USD 471||3 nights|
|2 bedroom||USD 659||10 nights|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of four (4) Guests (including children).
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 30 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Chef service provided upon request and availability with additional charges
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
Bijou beach villa, gorgeous sea views and tranquil
Bacaya is a gem of a villa right on the beach with breathtaking sea views of the golden Big Buddha and Koh Phangnan. It is conveniently located in the centre of the village of Ban Rak, yet tucked away in tranquil privacy behind its own enclosure. The rear of the villa contains a terrace, garden and private infinity pool that overlooks Big Buddha Beach.
As you enter the light and airy main living space, you are struck by the stunning views straight out across the water to neighbouring Koh Phangnan. Simple but elegant, the open plan living/dining area has been thoughtfully designed to keep it cool, with a total of 6 sets of French windows flanking both lengths of the room and a high wooden ceiling that keeps the air flowing, ably assisted by ceiling fans. The furniture is solid wood, the style minimalist but comfortable with furnishings in soft warm colours. The lounge section has a 3-seater sofa and 2 armchairs and a large flat-screen TV and the dining table seats 6. At one end of this central living area is a fully-fitted modern kitchen, separated from the rest of the room by a smart breakfast bar that seats 2. Facilities include a large double fridge/freezer, a 4-ring electric hob, double sink and microwave (guests should note there is no separate oven).
The master bedroom is positioned at the rear of the villa with prime ocean views. The ensuite bathroom leads from a walk-in shower to an outdoor sunken bath that is completely enclosed and private. It also enjoys its own mini lounge area with TV. The second bedroom is also ensuite and has its own private terrace with small garden. In addition, there is a guest toilet off the main living area.
Along the rear of the villa runs a terrace that drops down to a small walled garden containing a sala. From the garden, you step down to the private infinity pool right by the beach. A private gate leads from the bottom of the garden directly onto the beach.
This is a delightful beachfront villa with gorgeous tranquil views and just the right size for a family or couples. Not far from the hustle and bustle of the nearby shops and restaurants, yet tucked away in seclusion, this is a hidden treasure that sparkles with Samui magic.