Ban Laem Set
4 3 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Air Condition
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Computer available
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Coffee machine
- Ceiling Fans
- Satellite TV
- DVD and CD player
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
Set on the southern coast of Koh Samui, Ban Laem Set villa is a 4 bedroom property located on the southern coast of Koh Samui, within 35 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. In the summer low tide season, sometimes the reef recedes for another 100 meters, offering wider space for additional beach activities such as beach volleyball and exploring rock pools and collecting sea-shells - a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Christmas/NY||15 Dec 2019
10 Jan 2020
|3 bedroom||USD 1,118||7 nights|
|Christmas/NY||15 Dec 2019
10 Jan 2020
|4 bedroom||USD 1,118||7 nights|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children) or six (6) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Chef service provided upon request and availability with additional charges
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
Simplicity and zen in style and design
Ban Laem Set villa is located directly on the beach and close to Hua Thanon village, the only untouched Thai area of Samui. The property overlooks Koh Taen and Koh Matsum. Enter the property and you will come across a pool filled with Coy fish and a garden decorated with ponds, waterfalls and a beautiful pavilion. The villa is a beautiful example of the best of Mediterranean and Asian influences. The romantic hallway leads you to a stretched living with vaulted ceiling and decorated with modern wooden and water hyacinth furniture and fitted with a large dining table and sofas. The home offers an airy, modern atmosphere to enjoy the best of a tropical holiday.
The kitchen of Ban Laem Set villa is hidden by a great wooden door. The modern, fitted kitchen is decorated in contemporary style. A second wooden door disguises the guest toilet and a study room fitted with wireless broadband ADSL. Enter the first of the two main hallways that flow down either side of the villa and you will come across the first bedroom. It is fitted with 2 single beds, a writing desk, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet and sliding doors towards the swimming pool and deck. Further down is the master suite bedroom. In the hallway you find large wardrobes and the bathroom designed with tow modern sinks, an oval shaped bathtub overlooking the sea and a separate shower and toilet. From the suite you enjoy surrounding sea views and sliding doors to the terrace and swimming pool.
On the other side of the home you enter a glass door to find two more double bedrooms with one inter-connecting bathroom. The front bedroom here enjoys a surrounding sea view while both overlooking the swimming pool. Ban Laem Set villa offers all the benefits of a direct beach frontage, and yet has a large infinity edge swimming pool. The beautiful wooden decks lead you to a garden pavilion and beautiful beach. The villa is perfect for families or friends who wish to relax, let go, spend some relaxing time together enjoying the beach activities or exploring what the rest of the island has to offer. And there may be days when you don't wish to venture out "the villa has all the facilities to keep you happily entertained within its premises.