Casa Fah See Thong
2 2 4
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Walk-in wardrobe
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Coffee machine
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
Situated on the north east coast of Koh Phangan the villa overlooks the bay of Haad Salaad with the beautiful beaches of Haad Yao and Haad Salaad less than 15 minutes walk or 3 minutes away with own transport. Haad Salaad is a 15 min drive from the main town of Thong Sala, 10 minutes from the fishing village of Chaloklum, an up and coming area featuring several great restaurants and thirty minutes from the famous Full Moon Beach of Haadrin.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season|| 1 Jul 2019
30 Sep 2019
|2 bedroom||USD 8,000||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 Oct 2019
30 Nov 2019
|2 bedroom||USD 7,000||3 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Dec 2019
19 Dec 2019
|2 bedroom||USD 8,000||3 nights|
|Christmas||20 Dec 2019
15 Jan 2020
|2 bedroom||USD 8,500||7 nights|
* Personal chauffeur collection and return from port of Koh Phangan
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* House keeping services
* All linen, towels, beach towels
Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure.
Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost
of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive
cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing,
etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted. All the
above charges are payable by you locally.
* 30% deposit is non refundable.
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.
An initial deposit of 30% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
30% deposit is non refundable
All major credit and debit cards accepted (5% surcharge applies)
Last Minute Booking
If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
bright, spacious pool villa with sea view
Hillside villa with 2 double bedrooms (one en-suite). This amazing modern villa overlooks the Bay of Haad Salaad and is surrounded by coconut palms, lush tropical gardens and has a private infinity pool. The beautiful beaches of Haad Yao and Haad Salaad are less than 15 minutes walk or 3 mins with own transport.
The villa was built just under two years ago, sits on a hill side, and was custom designed by a leading Thai architect. Totally glass fronted to maximize the incredible views across the bay of Haad Salad all the way up to Koh Tao. Experience amazing sunsets from the sala on the roof terrace in a tranquil setting with hammock, dining table and chairs.
Steps cut from natural stone take you down to the totally private 5x3 metre pool with sun loungers, pool shower, hammock and fridge. There is a large chilled area around the pool and under the house with BBQ and outside dining facilities.
The Master bedroom with extra large double bed and quality thirteen inch mattress and en-suite enjoys a wonderful sea view. The second bedroom has a double bed with eleven inch mattress, walk in closet and bathroom next door. Doors open on the balcony affording fabulous sea views.
The gallery lounge features TV/video/audio. There is a large coffee table and 2 large bean bags plus a wide selection of books, CDs and DVDs. Full length glass sliding doors surround 3/4 of the lounge. Dining is outside on the decked terrace.
The kitchen whilst small is fully equipped kitchen with hob, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, juicer, blender and full set of cooking utensils, pots, pans etc.