|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Master bedroom with TV
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Electric stove
- Coffee machine
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Satellite channels
- DVD / CD player
- Mini home theatre
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Irawan House is ideally located in Klong Haeng, a village closest to the beach, some 800 meters away. The villa is only a few minutes drive to the shops, fabulous restaurants and bars of Ao Nang. From Krabi International Airport, it is approximately 35 minutes drive and only 15 minutes driving from Krabi town.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 4,900||2 nights|
|2 bedroom||USD 5,900||2 nights|
|Xmas / New Year||2018-12-01
|2 bedroom||USD 6,500||7 nights|
* Service charges and VAT
* The maximum occupancy is 4 guests per villa.
* Breakfast (ABF)
* Electricity, water usage
* Daily maid cleaning/ pool cleaning
* Free WiFi Internet Access
* Complimentary mineral water and a seasonal fruits basket upon arrival
* Baby cot and baby high chair available on requests
* Villa mobile phone (to call our staff)
* Check in 14.00 (2pm) Check out 11.00 (11am)
* No extra bed available
* Airport transfer; Krabi airport THB 700 per van, one way; Phuket airport THB 2,500 per van, one way
* Private Thai Chef at your villa
* Grocery shopping service and delivery
* Beauty care (facial treatment, manicure, pedicure, hair styling)
* Laundry - ironing service
* In villa massage
* Tour booking
* Car/motorbike rental
The deposit and final balance paid are non refundable. If the booking is cancelled any moneys paid will not be refunded. In the event that guests require a change in rental date, we will use our best efforts to accommodate an alternative date. However, this is not guaranteed. If the alternative dates are during a lower rental rate period, there will be no refund of the difference in rates.
* An initial deposit of 50% of the villa rental is required to confirm a booking and can be paid via Bank transfer or PayPal.
* If the required deposit is not received within 5 working days period, the owner reserves the right to void the guest's booking request.
* The outstanding balance can be paid by cash, PayPal or bank transfer upon your arrival.
* A security deposit of 6,000 THB is payable to Irawan House with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakages during the rental period of the villa. It may also be used to cover the cost of other services. This amount will be returned to you in cash at the time of departure, less any such costs.
Modern and comfortable
Irawan House is a unique retreat that embraces relaxation, pleasure and comfort within a tranquil setting. The property features 3 units of two bedroom villa which designed in a new modern style, green tropical garden, a swimming pool, well equipped kitchens, contemporary living and dining areas, local artworks, satellite TVs, and Free WiFi internet access throughout.
Irawan House is less than 10 minutes away from the heart of Ao Nang, where you can find the plethora of restaurants, shops, cafes and bars. As the property near beach, you can easily explore the beauty and brilliance of the beach while enjoying magnificent sunset. Many of discerning travelers have taken pleasure in these splendors.
Irawan House consists of 3 units villa, offering a total of 6 tastefully decorated bedrooms. The property can be rented as a whole, but is also suitable for smaller families who wish to rent one or two villas.
Irawan House Villa C is a modern and stylish villa, yet also cozy and intimate, with 2 bedrooms and a capacity of maximum 4 people. Each bedroom is furnished with a comfortable king size bed. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom to offer privacy to guests. The villa has a spacious living room and fully equipped kitchen. The dining area takes an open air concept and overlooks the swimming pool. The villa takes a modern chic idea but decorations include some antique works and crafts that serve to lend the villa a traditional Thai feeling.