|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air Condition
- iPod dock
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Coffee machine
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- iPod dock
- Hard-drive with movies
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
Japonica villa is conveniently located on a quiet mountain in Kamala within convenient distance of Kamala Beach, Patong Beach and Surin Beach. Kamala is within walking distance while Patong and Surin are only about 5-7 minutes away by car. Kamala Beach is well known for its multiple quaint shops and restaurants located along the beach side which are accessed by a beautiful boardwalk. The beach also hosts the Phuket Fantasea amusement park. The Laguna Beach and golf course is also located nearby. The property is about 40 minutes drive from the airport.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||USD 450||5 nights|
|High Season||USD 450||5 nights|
* Rates include 10% service charge and 7% VAT
* The minimum number of nights can be lowered if it fits a gap in the calendar
* Rates shown are for 2 or 3 bedroom usage; for reduced occupancy rates for 1-bedroom please refer to the season schedule
* Welcome package: 24 small bottles of water, 8 beers, 8 cokes and 8 sprites, snacks and tropical fruits
* Cook Chef Service to prepare all your meals (08 am to 20 pm)(cost is only ingredients at market price + 20 % service charge)
* Airport transfer (one arrival and one departure)
* Daily housekeeping
* Linens changed every 3 days, bath towels and beach towels changed daily
* Grocery service, market price +20% service charge
* Garden and pool maintenance
* Security guard 7pm - 6am
* Chef service on request and availability
* Food delivery from local restaurants
* Babysitting and baby equipment rental
* Tour booking
* Car/motorbike hire
* Taxi service
* Electric charge of 5 Thai Baht per unit
* Deposit payment is non refundable and balance payment is non refundable unless another booking can be confirmed on the same dates for the same rate.
* Guests keep the amount paid as credit during one year with the possibility to schedule an another stay.
* Guests are required to send a detailed email with their reason for cancellation as soon as possible.
* It is highly recommended that guests purchase an insurance policy.
* 30% payment due to reserve the villa
* Balance payment due at least one month before arrival
* Security deposit - from USD 1,000 to USD 3,000 depending the booking specifics (or equivalent in other currency) due on check in date cash or at the same time as balance payment and returned on check out date.
A gorgeous and unique sea view villa
The entrance of Japonica villa leads to a secluded Japanese garden encompassed by natural bamboo walls. The sala in the garden overlooks beautiful ocean views and is perfect for relaxing and taking in the sunsets. The stepping stones of a naturally filtered koi pond lead to the first section of the villa which contains the concept kitchen, living and dining area. The master bedroom is built around a jackfruit tree and includes one king size bed, a flat screen television with DVD, air condition, fan and ample closet space.
A wooden bridge crossing over the koi pond leads to the second part of the Japonica villa. This section houses one en suite bedroom with one queen size bed and a second living and lounge area which open to the private L shaped infinity edge swimming pool. The entire ocean view side of the villa has natural wooden decks with ample lounging and dining areas. The villa is built and decorated in true Japanese style and boasts a warm ambience.
Japonica villa is located on the same property as Nakawanna which was built 12 years ago. The open plan design exemplifies an intelligent use of outdoor and indoor living. The villa blends effortlessly with the scenic tropical surroundings. The straw covered roofs, swimming pool and bamboo all contribute to its tropical charm.