Paradise in Phuket
Super Lux, extraordinary food
The View is amazing and so is the food
Another wonderful visit.
5 star luxury with spectacular views
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- DVD Player
- En-suite bathroom
- Dish washer
- Coffee machine
- Breakfast bar
- Pots and Pans
- High chairs
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Home theatre with projection TV
- DVD player
- iPod docking
- Centralized audio system
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
- Ping-pong table
10 minute walk to a private and secluded beach
5 minute drive to Kamala Beach
8 minute drive to Patong Beach, tennis courts
25 minute drive to Phuket Country Club, Royal Phuket Marina
30 minute drive to Bangkok Phuket Hospital
40 minute drive to the airport, Blue Canyon Country Club
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Mid Season|| 1 Oct 2018
30 Nov 2018
|5 bedroom||USD 2,300||3 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Dec 2018
20 Dec 2018
|5 bedroom||USD 2,500||3 nights|
|Peak Season||21 Dec 2018
23 Feb 2019
|5 bedroom||USD 3,700||14 nights|
|Mid Season||24 Feb 2019
18 Apr 2019
|5 bedroom||USD 2,300||3 nights|
|Easter||19 Apr 2019
27 Apr 2019
|5 bedroom||USD 2,500||4 nights|
|Mid Season||28 Apr 2019
31 May 2019
|5 bedroom||USD 2,300||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 Jun 2019
30 Sep 2019
|5 bedroom||USD 2,000||3 nights|
* Peak Season rentals which include New Year's Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration. Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration. All other Peak Season rentals have a 3 night minimum.
* Rates are in USD per villa per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
* A resident chef and housekeeper/butler staff each villa. Their service is included in the price of the villa rental.
* Guests are met at the airport and escorted to the villa. Two separate airport pick-ups and two airport drop-offs are provided free of charge.
* Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment.
* Broadband wireless Internet access is complimentary.
* Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary.
* Samsara maintains a small inventory of baby cots and highchairs. Their use is free of charge.
* All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 15% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage.
* Samsara employs a Villa Concierge who contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored F&B items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs.
* While the guests are in residence, the Concierge can also arrange home spa treatments, island excursions, golf bookings and other personalized requests.
All funds except the security deposit, once received, are non-refundable. In case of CANCELLATION, the villa owner may, at his absolute discretion, decide on the status of any monies paid. Historically, villa owners have in almost all cases issued a credit to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.
* A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
* A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
* Security Deposit: Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of USD 1,500 is also due, On occasion, for short duration bookings, the USD 1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increased.
Luxury private villa with panoramic sea views
Villa Benyasiri is perched atop the highest point of the Samsara headland, affording guests breathtaking vistas across Naka Lay Bay and the glistening Andaman Sea beyond. Its wide sweeping footprint offers an appealing choice of open al fresco spaces and private indoor sanctuaries.
The villa's main entrance opens into the spacious living room, where double-height vaulted ceilings and glass facade panels perfectly frame the postcard-perfect views below. Clear doors fold open onto the infinity pool, which is surrounded by an oversized sun deck and furnished with cushioned loungers for daytime repose. Off in the corner, a narrow path through the surrounding foliage brings guests to a secluded open air 'sala' pavilion, a secret and exclusive relaxation space and viewing platform, perfect to retreat to with a good book.
Whites, grays and blacks form an ultra-contemporary color palette at this sophisticated residence, which is also peppered with exquisite Asian artwork and furnishings. Inside on the main level, minimalist décor belies the plush furnishings and inviting ambience, while sleek design lines subtly define the cleverly allocated living spaces. A modern, open-plan show kitchen blends seamlessly with a long, single-piece dining table, complementing the al fresco dining options, the latter including a formal outdoor table and casual lounge area.
Varied bedroom configurations cater to a range of guest needs, especially for multi-generational families or groups of friends sharing the villa. The lower level boasts most of the villa's bedroom sanctuaries, save for one located on the upper entrance level. Tranquil secluded spaces, private terraces and indulgent bathtubs complete the list of private pleasures.
Entertainment rooms are similarly well thought out at Villa Benyasiri, providing inspiring spaces conducive to family gatherings and group activities. A table tennis table near the swimming pool begs a friendly match or two made unique by the tropical backdrop, while for a more relaxed get-together, a private cinema room invites guests to huddle in front of the large projection TV and enjoy the latest blockbuster film.
Villa Benyasiri is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The Samsara Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.