|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Steam room
- Dish washer
- Coffee machine
- Breakfast bar
- High chairs
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Home theater with plasma TV
- iPod docking
- CD and DVD players
- Surround sound system
- Indoor meditation space
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
10 minute walk to a private and secluded beach
5 minute drive to Kamala Beach
8 minute drive to Patong Beach, tennis courts
25 minute drive to Phuket Country Club, Royal Phuket Marina
30 minute drive to Bangkok Phuket Hospital
40 minute drive to the airport, Blue Canyon Country Club
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 bedroom||USD 2,200||3 nights|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,900||3 nights|
* This villa's home theatre can be converted quite comfortably into a 5th bedroom. Suitable for flexible adults and children.
* Peak Season rentals which include New Year's Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration. Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration. All other Peak Season rentals have a 3 night minimum.
* Rates are in USD per villa per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
* A resident chef and housekeeper/butler staff each villa. Their service is included in the price of the villa rental.
* Guests are met at the airport and escorted to the villa. Two separate airport pick-ups and two airport drop-offs are provided free of charge.
* Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment.
* Broadband wireless Internet access is complimentary.
* All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 15% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage.
* Samsara employs a Villa Concierge who contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored F&B items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs.
* While the guests are in residence, the Concierge can also arrange home spa treatments, island excursions, golf bookings and other personalized requests.
All funds except the security deposit, once received, are non-refundable. In case of CANCELLATION, the villa owner may, at his absolute discretion, decide on the status of any monies paid. Historically, villa owners have in almost all cases issued a credit to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.
* A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
* A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
* Security Deposit: Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of USD 1,500 is also due, On occasion, for short duration bookings, the USD 1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increased.
Stunning oceanfront villa
Villa Hale Malia is a refined holiday retreat that makes full use of its magnificent oceanside location. With a contemporary approach to tropical minimalism, a prolific use of natural materials blurs the lines between in and outdoor living, while spectacular views create a soothing, natural canvas on which to paint a perfect personalized holiday.
Guests descend down a bold staircase into the main living room, an airy double-height atrium surrounded by clear glass panels that draw in the ocean panoramas and verdant vistas. On one side of the villa’s wrap-around terrace, a built-in barbecue holds center-court in the outdoor dining area. On the other side, an expansive sun deck frames the infinity pool and leads to an elevated outdoor pavilion, encouraging guests to pause and breathe in the calm surroundings.
Contemporary furnishings are softened with an earth-toned color palette set against light wood floor panels, with select pieces of Asian decorative woodwork adding an organic touch to the interiors. A fully equipped open-plan kitchen extends into the generous dining area, the entire space made unique by a granite island breakfast counter. This area forms the villa's main indoor communal living area, enclosed in glass doors that fold open onto the generous poolside terrace.
Wellness-oriented facilities provide guests with a range of enticing options to re-center the body and soul. Separate sauna and steam rooms offer moments of serene privacy; alternatively, the relaxation sala can be transformed into a yoga pavilion, perched majestically overlooking the ocean. Further additions such as a lower level meditation corner and oceanfront lawn provide a zen-like atmosphere to gently focus the mind.
Intelligently thought out space allocations create versatile options for guests. Ensconced in tranquility, four seaview bedrooms in varying configurations come with added personal luxuries including private terraces and outdoor bathing options. Families or groups of friends can enjoy quality time together with a movie night in the TV room, by gathering on the pool deck for a sunset cocktails or comparing their favorite holiday reads in the plush study.
Villa Hale Malia is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one butler. The Samsara Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.