|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Sauna, Hot tub
- High chairs
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool table
- Wall mounted screen and projection TV
- DVD in home theatre
- Games room atrium with built-in bar
- LCD TV and DVD in study
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
10 minute walk to a private and secluded beach
5 minute drive to Kamala Beach
8 minute drive to Patong Beach, tennis courts
25 minute drive to Phuket Country Club, Royal Phuket Marina
30 minute drive to Bangkok Phuket Hospital
40 minute drive to the airport, Blue Canyon Country Club
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 bedroom||USD 2,200||3 nights|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,900||3 nights|
* This villa's home theatre and attached bathroom can be converted quite comfortably into a 5th bedroom. Suitable for flexible adults and children.
* Peak Season rentals which include New Year's Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration. Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration. All other Peak Season rentals have a 3 night minimum.
* Rates are in USD per villa per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
* A resident chef and housekeeper/butler staff each villa. Their service is included in the price of the villa rental.
* Guests are met at the airport and escorted to the villa. Two separate airport pick-ups and two airport drop-offs are provided free of charge.
* Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment.
* Broadband wireless Internet access is complimentary.
* Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary.
* Samsara maintains a small inventory of baby cots and highchairs. Their use is free of charge.
* All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 15% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage.
* Samsara employs a Villa Concierge who contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored F&B items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs.
* While the guests are in residence, the Concierge can also arrange home spa treatments, island excursions, golf bookings and other personalized requests.
All funds except the security deposit, once received, are non-refundable. In case of CANCELATION, the villa owner may, at his absolute discretion, decide on the status of any monies paid. Historically, villa owners have in almost all cases issued a credit to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.
* A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
* A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
* Security Deposit: Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of USD 1,500 is also due, On occasion, for short duration bookings, the USD 1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increased.
Seaside Chic Villa
Villa Leelavadee is a holiday home for the discerning world traveler that cleverly brings together the traditional with the contemporary. Built as a celebration of island sophistication, soft decorative wood accents and plush furnishings conjure up a genteel, homey ambience that beautifully balances the villa's modern character.
A breathtaking ocean panorama dramatically unfurls as guests descend from the villa’s elevated entrance into the main lounge with views that take in a long crescent bay and extend out into the azure waters of the Andaman Sea. Making the most of the stunning tropical surroundings, a covered outdoor terrace has been added to the main living room area, allowing the villa’s indoor space to segue seamlessly outdoors with the balmy ocean breeze drawn in through folding glass doors.
The infinity pool glitters under the tropical sun, while a poolside relaxation pavilion provides shaded reprieve and an opportunity to soak in the beauty and tranquility of the location. A private path meanders down the side of the hill directly from the villa grounds, down to a secret beach, adding an extra layer of privileged exclusivity to any stay at Villa Leelavadee.
Intelligent design features include glass panels in the swimming pool that cast waves of sunlight onto the level below, bathing the games area with natural sparkles. A private gym, equipped with fitness machines and free weights, plus a personal sauna, ensure guests never have to leave the villa's captivating surrounds to stay in shape. To complement the indoor facilities, a private 13-meter pool provides an opportunity to stretch and breathe in the clean island air while also enjoying the tropical vistas.
At the end of a well-spent day, four expansive bedroom sanctuaries invite guests to relax in blissful seclusion. Outdoor whirlpools and bathtubs offer starlit soaks amid the privacy of secluded terraces, from where guests can also gaze out onto the horizon during the day and feel comfortably lost in paradise.
Villa Leelavadee is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The Samsara Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.