Well maintained, amazing outlook
Close to as good as its gets - worth the $$$$
A Villa like no other
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Day bed
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- High chairs
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool table
- Home theatre with projection TV
- Surround sound system
- iPod docking station
- Centralized audio system
- DVD in home theatre
- Games room with ping-pong table
- Elliptical trainer
- Kids playroom with foosball table
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
5 minute walk to Nakalay Beach
5 minute drive to Kamala Clinic, Town at Kamala
8 minute drive to Tennis Courts at Novotel Resort, several Restaurants
10 minute drive to Patong Gym, Grocery store
25 minute drive to Golf Course at Phuket Country Club
30 minute drive to Bangkok Phuket Hospital
40 minute drive to Phuket International Airport, Catholic Church
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Mid Season|| 1 Oct 2018
30 Nov 2018
|6 bedroom||USD 2,500||3 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Dec 2018
20 Dec 2018
|6 bedroom||USD 2,700||3 nights|
|Xmas & NY||21 Dec 2018
7 Jan 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 3,510||7 nights|
|Peak Season|| 8 Jan 2019
23 Feb 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 3,900||14 nights|
|Mid Season||24 Feb 2019
18 Apr 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 2,500||3 nights|
|Easter||19 Apr 2019
27 Apr 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 2,700||4 nights|
|Mid Season||28 Apr 2019
31 May 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 2,600||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 Jun 2019
30 Sep 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 2,300||3 nights|
* Peak Season rentals which include New Year's Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration. Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration. All other Peak Season rentals have a 3 night minimum.
* Rates are in USD per villa per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
* A resident chef and housekeeper/butler staff each villa. Their service is included in the price of the villa rental.
* Guests are met at the airport and escorted to the villa. Two separate airport pick-ups and two airport drop-offs are provided free of charge.
* Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment.
* Broadband wireless Internet access is complimentary.
* Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary.
* Samsara maintains a small inventory of baby cots and highchairs. Their use is free of charge.
* All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 15% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage.
* Samsara employs a Villa Concierge who contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored F&B items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs.
* While the guests are in residence, the Concierge can also arrange home spa treatments, island excursions, golf bookings and other personalized requests.
All funds except the security deposit, once received, are non-refundable. In case of CANCELLATION, the villa owner may, at his absolute discretion, decide on the status of any monies paid. Historically, villa owners have in almost all cases issued a credit to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.
* A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
* A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
* Security Deposit: Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of USD 1,500 is also due, On occasion, for short duration bookings, the USD 1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increased.
Luxurious oceanside villa
Villa Viman is a sophisticated, generous family-style holiday home with a multi-level design that makes full use of the property's dramatic hillside and oceanfront location. This stunning, contemporary villa offers a rich blend of bold colors, striking furnishings and incredible island views.
A centerpiece entrance and staircase descends from the foyer into the main lounge, the Andaman Sea glittering through the vaulted glass facade. Clear doors slide all the way open onto a wide pool terrace wrapped around an infinity pool with sunken whirlpool and furnished with cushioned loungers. A separate, covered outdoor relaxation sala and a dedicated al fresco dining space encourage guests to literally "live the view" during their stay.
Inside the villa, wooden floors, doors and ceilings match the rich tropical surroundings, while Asian inspired artwork, plush furnishings and inspired decorative touches add a sense of individuality to the villa’s homey ambience. Clever design touches such as varied bedroom configurations and generous space allocations add versatile options for larger families and groups. The bedrooms are designed in six individual sanctuaries, each featuring en-suite bathrooms and individual terraces to breathe in the ocean panorama whenever the impulse beckons. Unique additions such as hidden outdoor bathtubs add options for indulgent and exclusive private pleasure.
Younger members of the family are well catered for with a playroom attached to the kids' twin bedroom, where a foosball table and bean bags provide an entertaining space for children to gather. An equally creative use of the expansive living spaces provides guests at Villa Viman with endless options for personalized diversion, whether it’s relaxing in front of a movie on the large projector screen in the AV room, challenging family members or colleagues to a game of table tennis in the games room, or working out on the elliptical trainer while you drift into the coastal vistas.
Villa Viman is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The Samsara Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.