|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Satellite channels
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge seating
- Satellite TV
- Media room
- DVD player and surround sound
- Sound system throughout the villa
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Covered outdoor seaview dining terrace
Set amidst tranquil, tropical surroundings, villa Napalai is an exclusive luxury estate in Phuket’s stunning west coast. Boasting close proximity to some of the island’s less visited beaches, the villa is about half an hour’s drive from Phuket International Airport and a short distance from the recently opened Boat Avenue shopping complex, which includes an international supermarket offering a wide choice of imported food and wine. Laguna Phuket is about 15 minutes drive from the villa while the Naithon beach is also within easy distance.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|7 bedroom||USD 1,824||3 nights|
|7 bedroom||USD 1,824||3 nights|
|7 bedroom||USD 4,531||10 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 Nights Easter and Songkran)
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Adults plus 3 (three) Children (please ask Reservations for maximum occupancy)
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Bed linen is changed every third day
* Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
* The airport transfer is USD 55 + VAT one way/per transfer of MAXIMUM 7 PERSONS (if extra vehicles are required for additional passengers/luggage the same charge will be applicable).
* In-Villa wine selection
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
* Babysitting service on request and availability
* In-villa spa treatment with extended menu on request
* For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to EH within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, EH reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by EH:
For villas in Indonesia, Thailand and Sri Lanka:
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
For all other countries:
For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
A spectacular oceanside villa
Surrounded by swaying palms and fragrant frangipani trees, and boasting stunning coastal vistas, Villa Napalai is an expansive holiday accommodation spanning across three levels. Seven spacious bedrooms, an expansive living area, infinity pool, furnished sun terrace, a covered al fresco dining area and outdoor furnished lounge ensure that a large family or group of friends sharing the villa have plenty of private and communal space to enjoy a memorable holiday. The villa is discretely and efficiently serviced by three full time staff, including an experienced manager to take care of special requests, and a skilled Thai cook to tempt guests with delicious, healthy meals.
The upper floor of villa Napalai houses the master bedroom suite with its own wide sun terrace, furnished with two daybeds. The interiors are furnished by a king size bed, a walk around wardrobe and dressing area and an ensuite bathroom with tub and a choice of indoor or private outdoor shower. Four bedrooms are located on the middle floor of the villa including the second master suite which opens onto a seaview terrace. This spacious bedroom also features a king-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom connected to a private walk-in dressing room. The remaining two guest bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms are located to the left of the central terrace. One of the bedrooms is a double, while the other one is a twin and so ideal for children.
The central, upper floor, comfortably furnished living area of villa Napalai is surrounded on three sides by sliding glass doors that draw in the natural sea breezes. The dining terrace is fitted with a 12-seater wooden dining table and two additional built in tables for children to use. Meals can also be enjoyed in the spacious shingle roofed dining “sala”. The middle floor houses an expansive, covered seaview terrace area furnished with a 4-seater dining table and three oversized built-in sofas. A pleasant, open-air planted atrium connects through to the poolside terrace. The villa also has a dedicated entertainment lounge. Outdoors, the main attraction is the pool terrace that seems to pour into the Andaman Sea views.