|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Gas stove
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling Fans
Located on the west coast of Koh Phangan on the Srithanu headland overlooking Woktum Bay. Just a 15 minute drive from the main town of Thong Sala and within easy reach of local restaurants and beach bars. Private access to secluded beach within 9 metres of residence.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||01 May to 30 Jun
01 Sept to 14 Dec
|THB 7,500||3 nights|
|High Season||16 Jan to 30 Apr
01 Jul to 31 Aug
|THB 10,500||7 nights|
|Peak Season||15 Dec to 15 Jan||THB 10,500||7 nights|
|Christmas Season||15 Dec to 15 Jan||THB 10,500||7 nights|
* Personal chauffeur collection and return from port of Koh Phangan
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* House keeping services
* All linen, towels, beach towels
* Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure.
* Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted. All the above charges are payable by you locally.
* 30% deposit is non refundable.
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.
An initial deposit of 30% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
30% deposit is non refundable
All major credit and debit cards accepted (5% surcharge applies)
Last Minute Booking
If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
homely comfort just metres from the beach
Bay View Villa is a recently refurbished modern spacious 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa situated on the unspoilt island of Koh Phangan. The villa enjoys wonderful sea views nestled between towering palm trees and just a few steps to the beachfront.
The villa has a fully equipped modern kitchen with a dining table and chairs. The spacious lounge has a flat screen television with full satellite package, a stereo system and bespoke sofas. Ceiling fans keep the room cool and comfortable. The room opens onto a terrace with seating where you can enjoy the lovely views and the sea breeze from the bay. This room also has a guest bathroom for your convenience.
The 3 bedrooms are all furnished with bespoke furniture and luxurious bed linen and are all en suite with walk in showers.
The master bedroom enjoys the same view over the bay as the sitting room, complete with its own terrace and seating. With both air conditioning and a ceiling fan you have the choice of how to keep cool on balmy nights. The en suite bathroom is very spacious and has a walk in shower, cool white tiles and chrome fittings.
The second bedroom also has air conditioning and a ceiling fan for your preference. The terrace in this bedroom has a garden and mountain view, again with seating. This room also has a spacious bathroom with a walk in shower.
The third bedroom is a twin room with a ceiling fan overlooking the garden and pool. The bespoke beds are perfectly complimented by the luxury bed linen and cool tiled floor. This room has a beautifully tiled en suite bathroom with hand cut granite mounted hand basin and a walk in shower.
Surrounding the house is a well stocked garden with tropical plants, bamboo and palm trees. The villa also has a large outdoor shower for your use beside the pool. A large leaf traditional Thai sala is also beside the pool for a welcome escape from the dayï¿½s hot sun.
The pool has sun loungers for relaxing and soaking up the sunï¿½s rays for a perfect tan.
The villa has a daily maid service, the beds are changed every third day and towels are provided as required. We also provide beach towels for swimming or just relaxing by the pool.
Bay View is situated a five minute walk from the quaint village of Sri Thanu which has a variety of traditional Thai, Italian, European and steak restaurants. It also has a 24hr grocery store, a pharmacy, ATM machines, clothes and souvenir shops, an internet cafe, a bakery/coffee shop and a weekly market.
Just a little further past through the village is a beautiful wine bar/restaurant which has scenic views across Sri Thanu lake. This is the site of the former tin mine which in time gone by was a hive of industrial activity. All signs of the mine are now long gone and the lake is stocked with a wealth of fish and wildlife. Fishing is strictly forbidden on the lake to preserve the area for all to enjoy.
A short drive and you arrive at the famous diving beaches of Haad Yao, Haad Salad and the beautiful sandy beach of Koh Mar which has a natural walkway across the sea to the small island of Mae Haad.
The port of Tong Sala has a regular ferry service to Koh Samui, Suratthani and Koh Tao. The ferry journey is half an hour from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan and our staff will collect you on your arrival at the port.
The bustling town of Tong Sala is about a ten minute drive from the villa and is well served with shops, a variety of restaurants, bars, bakeries and pharmacies. It also has a night food market for you to sample the local freshly cooked cuisine. Every Saturday there is a walking street market where all the bargains are on offer with many varied stalls. There are two Thai boxing stadiums and various beauty salons which practice the ancient tradition of Thai massage and reflexology.
A large part of the island is a protected natural zone and there are two waterfalls, jungle tours and for the more energetic amongst us mountain walking and rambling tours. There are also various boat tours for sea fishing, diving/snorkeling or just to explore the many varied beaches around the island. Angthong Marine Park is also a lovely trip for boat lovers, this archipelago of island is a protected natural park and one of the islands has an inland lagoon which is totally unspoilt. Swimming is not allowed in this lake to protect the beauty of the natural wildlife and plants.
We think that Koh Phangan offers a wealth of activities and Bay View Villa is perfectly situated to enjoy them all.