|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Gas stove
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling Fans
Located in the north east of Koh Phangan within minutes of Mae Haad Beach and Chaloklam Fishing Village where you will find an ideal mix of peaceful seclusion with the convenience of a selection of beach side restaurants, bars and shops.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season|| 1 Jul 2018
30 Sep 2018
|2 bedroom||USD 8,000||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 Oct 2018
30 Nov 2018
|2 bedroom||USD 7,000||3 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Dec 2018
19 Dec 2018
|2 bedroom||USD 8,000||3 nights|
|Peak Season||20 Dec 2018
16 Jan 2019
|2 bedroom||USD 12,000||7 nights|
* Personal chauffeur collection and return from port of Koh Phangan
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* House keeping services
* All linen, towels, beach towels
Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure.
Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost
of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive
cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing,
etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted. All the
above charges are payable by you locally.
* 30% deposit is non refundable.
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.
An initial deposit of 30% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
30% deposit is non refundable
All major credit and debit cards accepted (5% surcharge applies)
Last Minute Booking
If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
perfect getaway with stunning ocean views
This cozy family owned holiday home nestled on a tree lined hillside lot at Hin Ngam (on the Northwest corner of Koh Phangan) is the perfect getaway for those seeking comfort, privacy, and a quiet connection to the outdoors. At just three minutes drive from Mae Haad Beach and Chaloklam Fishing Village, The Tree House is perfectly located for the best balance between convenience and seclusion.
The house has two bedrooms (each with a connecting three piece bathroom), a study that can convert to an additional single bedroom, and a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. The focus of the house is the connected indoor/outdoor living area. Nearly six meters of folding glazed doors provide a seamless connection between the open plan living areas and the split level deck. The spacious deck area includes a covered dining area, a shaded built in outdoor lounge, a lower sun deck, and a private plunge pool.
The house was designed to maintain privacy while taking advantage of the spectacular views from Hin Ngam. During construction, as much of the existing vegetation as possible was maintained. Established trees and shrubs screen the views to and from the adjacent properties, provide shade for the house, and help the house to feel as though it's perched in the canopy of the surrounding jungle. Privacy screens and window placement enhance the overall feeling of seclusion while framing views to different parts of the property and beyond. Selective trimming of the trees on the property has opened up views across Chaloklam Bay and out to the open sea - views which can be enjoyed from all of the internal spaces and deck areas.
Designed by the LEED accredited owner of the property, the scheme includes several 'green' features geared towards reducing the impact of the house on the environment of Koh Phangan. The house was designed with deep overhangs, shading devices and reflective roof coatings to reduce unwanted heat from the sun, while operable windows located throughout the house allow for cross ventilation that further reduces the need for air conditioning. Rainwater is collected and stored in large tanks under the house and on the roof. Rooftop solar panels charge a deep cell battery array which supplies power to the refrigerator and a set of emergency lights which can be used during power outages. Low flow bathroom fixtures and a solar assisted hot water heater further improve the sustainability of the house.
This is a family owned home that caters to couples and families. The house is not intended for use by party groups. The house sleeps a maximum of 4 adults, though additional sleeping arrangements are available for children at no additional charge.