2 2 4
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Electric stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
Salad Villa is located on the hills behind Haad Salad (Salad Beach) on the north west tip of Koh Phangan, about ten minutes walk to the sea. Peaceful whilst being popular, Salad Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches on Koh Phangan. There is a good choice of beach side dining options and some great little beach bars here and at the nearby fishing village of Chaloklum. The main port town of Thong Sala is about a 15 minute drive and the famous Full Moon Party is within a 30 minute drive away.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season|| 1 Jul 2019
30 Sep 2019
|2 bedroom||USD 6,200||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 Oct 2019
30 Nov 2019
|2 bedroom||USD 4,500||3 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Dec 2019
19 Dec 2019
|2 bedroom||USD 6,200||3 nights|
|Christmas||20 Dec 2019
15 Jan 2020
|2 bedroom||USD 10,000||7 nights|
* Personal chauffeur collection and return from port of Koh Phangan
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* House keeping services
* All linen, towels, beach towels
* Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure.
* Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted. All the above charges are payable by you locally.
* 30% deposit is non refundable.
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.
An initial deposit of 30% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
30% deposit is non refundable
All major credit and debit cards accepted (5% surcharge applies)
Last Minute Booking
If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
unique hillside pool villa with sea view
Salad Villa is a 2 storey house set on the hillside of a large property that has public road access. In addition to the house and the pool, there is a lush green tropical garden that surrounds the house.
The entrance leads onto a large covered balcony area, with several seating areas, steps lead down to the private 5 x 8m infinity swimming pool which has a good sized two-tiered wooden deck, with sunbeds, around it.
The living space on the ground floor comprises a sitting area, dining area and kitchen area with a large wooden breakfast bar made from a single piece of timber. There is a fully fitted toilet and shower room. The wide wooden stairs lead up to:-
The upper floor comprising two very large sleeping areas (one with air-conditioning), one with a four-poster bed, the other with a large double bed, and a fully equipped bathroom. To the front of the bedrooms is another large covered balcony complete with raised wooden sitting area and hammocks.
The house is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave oven, electrical stove, coffee maker, water kettle and hot shower. Should you want to, you can watch True Vision digital satellite TV on a flat screen TV, 60 channels.
The views from the bedrooms and balconies on the upper floor and the balcony and swimming pool on the lower floor are simply breathtaking.