4 4 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Baby cot
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- Queen Size bed
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Rice cooker
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Satellite cable TV
- DVD player
- Apple TV
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
Spa Villa is a Lanna-style holiday villa in the luxurious Baan Ta Chang estate, which is located in the quiet neighborhood of Hang Dong District by Mae Ping River. Set amidst a luxurious tropical garden, the villa gives you the chance to experience the pristine ambience of the Thai countryside. The property is about 15 to 20-minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport, and within easy reach of the city and major travel hubs.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Peak season||11 Feb 2020
29 Feb 2020
|2 bedroom||USD 26,250||5 nights|
|Lean season|| 1 Mar 2020
12 Apr 2020
|2 bedroom||USD 22,750||3 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Rates are valid for up to 8 persons.
* The Villa can accommodate maximum of 12 persons with use of existing bed or extra mattress or baby cot.
* Round trip airport transfer (1 van, 8-seater, 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM)
* Welcome Drinks
* Full-Service Staff
* Full Villa Access
* Complimentary bottled water
* Complimentary 1 set of Mini Bar
* Each guest is any individual in the group, regardless of age.
* Up to 2 children (below 12y.o) free of charge
* A nanny or any other own staff is recognized as a normal adult guest.
* Standard check-in time is 15:00 while check-out time is 12:00.
* Extra Adult or Child Rate: USD 65 per night in Low season; USD 75 per night in High season. For Peak season and Christmas & New Year season: USD 85 per night. (Extra person rate is inclusive of breakfast)
* Additional airport transfers THB 2,800
* Security deposit is equivalent to (1) one night rate and should be issued upon initial payment.
* Other food & beverages shall be at guests' expense. Villa Staff can arrange shopping and cooking for the guests.
In case of cancellation of a Confirmed Booking, the following cancellation charges will be payable by the Client, depending on the period of stay and the cancellation notification date:
1. Low and High Season Bookings, cancellation notified at latest 30 days prior to arrival.
2. All money paid are forfeited but credited for 9 months from the date of reception of the cancellation by Aptenex Ltd.. The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on his behalf during any period, subject to availability and solely for the Property initially booked.
3. Cancellation notified within 30 prior to arrival: All money received will be forfeited.
4. Peak Season: All funds received will be forfeited or refund in pro rate should Aptenex Ltd. or the Manager/Owner source a replacement booking.
Failure for the client to pay the balance in time, modification of booking period and early departure is deemed a cancellation and cancellation charges will be payable unless otherwise agreed in writing.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by transfer to our company bank account.
* Or through an online payment gateway with your credit card. If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur with an admin fee.
An oasis of tranquility
Spa Villa is a luxurious 4 bedroom pool villa, surrounded by well-maintained lush tropical garden with big trees and flowering plants. This magnificent property boasts amazing relaxing areas including an open air patio, an exclusive massage room, beautiful courtyards, and private riverside terrace. Soak up the tranquility of the Thai countryside and enjoy a complete range of gastronomical, local and wellness experiences tailored to your interests and be pampered by a team of discrete, courteous and efficient staff dedicated to your comfort.
Baan Spa (Spa Villa) can accommodate 8 people in its two large suite rooms and two small suite rooms, and additional persons can be accommodated using extra beddings. The two large suite rooms overlook the swimming pool whilst the smaller ones offer panoramic views of both garden and river. Every room is tastefully designed with traditional classic Thai style and is styled for utmost comfort.
The living room of Baan Spa (Spa Villa) is located in the main house. Overlooking the swimming pool, the area is tastefully designed with Thai ancient decors and Teak wood furniture. It is fitted with an 8-seater comfortable couch with satellite cable TV, DVD player and Apple TV. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with all modern appliances. Guests can also lounge outside in the lush tropical garden, take a dip in the pool, or enjoy dining in the open air patio fitted with a dining table. The villa has its own private entrance and parking space. It also has an access door that connects to its twin villa, Baan Ta Chang.