Thara Bayview Villa
5 3 11
Wonderful place for family bonding
Great place, perfect villa.
life on the top
Loved every minute!
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Coffee machine
- Water cooler
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- International Cable TV
- DVD player
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
Thara Bay View Villa is located approximately 2.5km from Ao Nang beach, at the end of a cul-de-sac.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season||11 Feb 2019
30 Apr 2019
|5 Bedroom||USD 15,000||2 nights|
|Green Season|| 1 May 2019
30 Nov 2019
|5 Bedroom||USD 12,947||2 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Dec 2019
19 Dec 2019
|5 Bedroom||USD 15,000||2 nights|
|Peak Season||20 Dec 2019
10 Jan 2020
|5 Bedroom||USD 22,952||10 nights|
* Rates include 10% service charge and 7% VAT
* Minimum stay 5 nights in Chinese New Year
* Infant is 0-2 years old (free baby cot and maximum 2 sets per villa) Children is 3-6 years old.
* Every child must be mentioned upon reservation. Children from 6 years onwards are considered as adults.
* Daily maid cleaning and laundry service (sheets and towels)
* Complimentary welcome drink and fruit basket
* Complimentary mineral water, ice, coffee and tea
* Complimentary WiFi
* Additional mattress provision - a maximum of 2 extra mattresses (3.5" single mattress, no bed or box-spring) can be provided for a small charge of 1,000++ Baht per mattress, per night.
* 1 set of round trip Krabi airport transfers 2,000 Baht
* 1 set of round trip Phuket airport transfers 6,000 Baht
* Unlimited taxi service within Ao Nang area from 9am - 10pm (can carry up to 10) 1,000 Baht per day
* Breakfast set: Price is 390++ Baht per person per meal. Children under 10 years old charge half price. Minimum 4 people per meal
* Dinner: Chef price: up to 5 guests 1,750++ Baht per meal. More than 5 guest 350++ Baht per person per meal. Food is charged at cost.
The following cancellation policy applies to all bookings:
Cancellation Period Cancellation Fee
(number of days before check-in date) (percentage of rental rate for entire booking)
Up to 30 days 50%
14 days or less 100%
No notice or no show No refund
* Your booking will be finalized when we received your deposit (50%).
* If the arrival date is less than 2 weeks away we require full payment in advance.
* Balance is due 2 weeks before arrival at the villa.
* Check-in time is from 1400 hours and Check-out time is 1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
* Late check-out from 1200 hours to 1800 hours will be charged 50% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
* Late check-out from 1800 hours will be charged 100% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
Unique and imposing villa with stunning seaviews
A unique and imposing villa with stunning sea views. Sleeps up to 11 guests. Ideal for: groups of friends; reunions. The three-floor Thara Bay View Villa stands at the summit of a very steep hill, surrounded by a vast garden of terraced lawns and tropical foliage.
Perhaps befitting such a grand and imposing property, the house has a distinct James Bond feel to it: the decor is an eclectic mix of 1970s-style black marble floors and animal prints, with unusual wooden antiques and statues from northern Thailand. Best of all, the villa features a 'secret room' accessed behind a wooden panel.
The house is entered on the ground floor, through an antique pointed arch doorway, where a staircase leads straight up to the first floor bedrooms. The master suite is pure 007: a king-size four poster bed; large windows with panoramic views; and an ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower and double Jacuzzi featuring massage jets and integrated LED lighting. This bedroom - like the others - is air conditioned. It also has a large LCD TV and DVD player.
Three other bedrooms - two king size and one twin - are also located on this floor, and share one bathroom. All feature rustic solid wood furniture from Chiang Mai.
The second floor is entirely open, with a dramatic cathedral ceiling and full height windows along one wall. The space is divided into a kitchen corner, compact but well-equipped with its own breakfast island; a formal dining area; and a large living space with huge black leather sofas and 50" LCD TV. There is also a large breezy terrace with views across Noppharat Thara Bay and the islands beyond.
Above the kitchen is a mezzanine, with double daybed and balcony, accessed by a spiral staircase. This is currently used as a library but could also function as an office or work space, or even as another bedroom for older children.
The fifth, 'secret' bedroom lies behind one of the wooden panels covering the walls on the second floor. Simply press in the right place and panel swings open, revealing a narrow staircase leading up to an attic bedroom, with plush red carpet and built in furniture.
Back at ground level, the shaded garden terrace offers a sink counter and barbecue equipment, while to the side of the house, overlooking the countryside, sits a 10 X 4.5 meters swimming pool with surround deck and sun loungers. Wi-Fi internet is available in the house and pool area.