The Emerald Beach Villa 4
2 3 4
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- Bunk Bed
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bed Linen
- Extra bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- Electric stove
- Electric kettle
- Full crockery set
- Full cutlery utensil kit
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- TV Satellite
- DVD and CD player
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Board games
- DVD player
- Satelite TV
- Stereo system
On the Northern coast of Koh Samui, 25 minutes from the Airport and Chaweng. In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||21 Apr 2021
30 Jun 2021
|2 bedroom||USD 389||2 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Jul 2021
31 Aug 2021
|2 bedroom||USD 459||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 Sep 2021
24 Sep 2021
|2 bedroom||USD 389||2 nights|
|High Season||25 Sep 2021
7 Oct 2021
|2 bedroom||USD 459||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 8 Oct 2021
17 Dec 2021
|2 bedroom||USD 389||2 nights|
|Peak Season||18 Dec 2021
31 Dec 2021
|2 bedroom||USD 824||5 nights|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Use of additional bunk room for two young children
* Minimum 7 nights required for stays that overlaps both Christmas and New Year
* Welcome drink
* Daily continental breakfast
* Complimentary WIFI
* Daily maid service
* 1x round trip airport transfers (1 van only for each way, 7-10 persons per van depending on the number of luggage and
* Baby cot, high chair
* Chef service costs THB 1,500++/Meal(lunch or dinner) or THB 2,500++/Day(lunch and dinner) and subject to 10% service charge and 7% VAT. Please take note that advance booking for chef service is required and it is subject to availability of chef.
* Chef or in-villa shopping service is available at THB 300 or 20% of grocery cost as handling fee, whichever is greater and subject to 7% VAT.
* Pre-arrival shopping service is available at THB 650 or 20% of grocery cost as handling fee, whichever is greater and subject to 7% VAT.
* Provisioning is to be paid by cash on-site or by credit card with an additional surcharge up to 5%.
* Extra bed is available at USD 50++ per night per person, inclusive of daily breakfast.
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, Villa Management must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay in the Villa:
Standard and Peak Seasons:
30 days or more before arrival date:
All Payments are forfeited but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the Villa Management. The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation, during any period upon availability and solely for the villa initially reserved.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
All rental payments are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that the Villa Management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial cancelled reservation.
Christmas and New year Period:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment, all payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that the Villa Management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial and cancelled reservation.
The above cancellation charges also apply if the Villa Management cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the Villa Management.
Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with our local Representative's Manager.
***Relaxed Cancellation Policy***
For new bookings with check in date from now until 12 December 2020, you have the flexibility to postpone it with a credit note to be used in the same villa within 12 months from the initial arrival date, subject to the following:
* Either yours or your guests’ country of departure issues a travel warning against your chosen destination
* Flights for yourself or your guests to the respective destination are cancelled
* There is a required or enforced quarantine upon return home (i.e. by government, workplace, school - proof may be required).
Terms and Conditions:
* Please note the credit note only applies to the same villa and the dollar value will be applied (i.e. If you opt to stay in higher season dates, you would need to top up the difference. If applied to stay in lower seasonal dates, balance of credit will be forfeited).
* The minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates.
* If you wish to cancel your booking instead and file for travel insurance, all deposits and payments paid thus far are forfeited and we will provide you with the necessary supporting documents to assist you with travel insurance filling.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 75 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 75 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur an admin fee.
Practically designed for families
An additional (Kids room) has been added, to make this property three bedrooms and with 2 bathrooms. The Kids room has bunk beds (2 children) and the room has a connecting bathroom door with the Master Bedroom, which is ideal for families with children.
The Emerald Beach Villas is a stylishly designed estate with houses benefiting from a blend of contemporary architecture with traditional Thai influences creating attractive and eye-catching beachfront properties.
The beach at Laem Noi is extremely peaceful and has a serenity which seems to enhance the views over to the Ang Thong Marine Park.
Manicured lawns, a stone driveway and a railway sleeper path lead to the private entrance to Villa Four. You step into a private landscaped courtyard with a curved sandstone path that cuts its way through the tropical plants and through the white archway into the main area of the property.
As soon as you step through the arch you'll realise that this is a property with a funky and stylish edge. On the left there's a stand alone office building and in front of that is a lawn and garden area punctuated by oversized ceramic pots in brown and green. A sandstone path leads to the first pavilion which has wooden floors and a high sloping glass roof.
A truly enormous L-shaped sofa takes centre stage in this room which has opening glass doors on three sides. The sofa faces the TV unit which is cleverly situated in the recess of the floating staircase leading to the second floor.
At the rear of the room a door leads into the adjacent master-suite which epitomises the unique styling of this property. In harmony with the architectural mixes of contemporary and traditional, this property has been decorated with furniture and artwork mirroring the inclusion of natural and traditional materials with quirky and modern eye-catching designs.
In the master suite the bed and high headboard appear to be a patchwork of wooden bricks with a combination of rich natural wooden tones. To match this, the bed is dressed with oranges, browns and creams in the cushions and the silk runners.
Lamps either side of the bed look more like artistic wooden sculptures and complement the oversized wooden framed mirror perfectly. Colourful flower prints and heavy wooden furniture all work together with the deep coloured wooden floor giving room a richness and a feel of natural quality.
The exquisite en-suite bedroom is approached through the middle of the built-in wardrobes and is aesthetically excellent. Black granite, stone tiles and chrome twin sinks all attract the eye, whilst the corner Jacuzzi bathtub and walk-in shower provide an element of personal indulgence.
Moving up stairs the gallery is adorned with two chic styled chairs and a further flower painting on white canvass, to match those rising in line with the stairs. From the gallery you enter the second bedroom and in here the style and colouring is similar to the master suite.
Twin beds are accessorised with silk orange throws and again the flower prints occupy the walls. There's an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and built-in wardrobes too.
The views from here take in the garden, the pool, the beach and the ocean. A terrace sweeps across the front of this pavilion and a lawn with a feature Frangipani tree separates it from the L-shaped pool and the next living pavilion.
The pool complete with Jacuzzi wraps around a decked sala with sun loungers and runs directly up to the doors edge of the pavilion. Inside the black granite floor tiles are brought to life with the unique and imaginative furniture choices.
Sitting directly in front of the entrance is a bamboo pod type chair with orange cushion. To the left of this is the open-plan fully fitted western kitchen. Behind the pod chair is a heavy teak dining table and chairs with orange runner and orchid centrepiece. To the left of this is a bathroom with a shower and then bi-folding glass doors open into a sun lounge with a further pod chair with matching footstool and a rattan daybed.
From the sun lounge there's a small hallway leading to a walk-in store cupboard with a window over the garden and housing another daybed.
From the sun lounge you can step into the sala or directly onto the lawn which leads to a private entrance onto the beach. The gardens are pristine and well planted and animated with a selection of oversized colourful ceramic pots and an unusual beachside ceramic table and chairs.
The attention to detail, styling and distinctive furnishings make this a stand-out property which occupies a beautiful location and offers flexible accommodation.