The Headland Villa 5
4 4 8
Blissful villa in the perfect location!
The most magical place
Paradise in Koh Samui
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fans
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Electric kettle
- Full crockery set
- Full cutlery utensil kit
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Rice cooker
- Breakfast bar
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Music System
- TV Satellite
- DVD and CD player
- In-house music system
- iPod and iPad compatible
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Garden furniture
- Outdoor dining
Child friendly facilities
- DVD player
- Satelite TV
- Stereo system
- Table tennis
Sitting on a quiet cliff side just north of the quaint seaside village of Baan Taling Ngam, The Headland Villa 5 is within easy reach of several fine beaches. Located on the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 20 minutes from the town of Lamai, the villa enjoys a secluded environment and yet it is within easy reach of a range of beachside dining choices and natural attractions. The villa estate is also adjacent to the Samui Intercontinental resort which features a beach front restaurant, a spa as well as various water sports activities. This is one place where you will never get bored of the stunning surrounding - indeed, this is one place on the island where you can enjoy great sun rise and sunsets.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum 10 nights required for stays that overlaps both Christmas and New Year
* Welcome drink
* Daily continental breakfast
* Complimentary WIFI
* Daily maid service
* Night-time security guard (from 7pm to 7am)
* 1x round trip airport transfers (1 van only for each way, 7-10 persons per van depending on the number of luggage and
* Chef service costs THB 1,500++/Meal(lunch or dinner) or THB 2,500++/Day(lunch and dinner) and subject to 10% service charge and 7% VAT. Please take note that advance booking for chef service is required and it is subject to availability of chef.
* Chef or in-villa shopping service is available at THB 300 or 20% of grocery cost as handling fee, whichever is greater and subject to 7% VAT.
* Pre-arrival shopping service is available at THB 650 or 20% of grocery cost as handling fee, whichever is greater and subject to 7% VAT.
* Provisioning is to be paid by cash on-site or by credit card with an additional surcharge up to 5%.
* Extra bed is available at USD 50++ per night per person, inclusive of daily breakfast.
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, Villa Management must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received.
The following cancellation charges will be applied depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing by Villa Management and the period of stay in the Villa by the Guests:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 60 days or more before the arrival date.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the arrival date.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 30 days or less before the arrival date.
* A full or partial refund is subject to the discretion of Villa Management and solely applicable in the event that Villa Management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial cancelled reservation.
Christmas and New Year Periods:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment, all payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that Villa Management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial and cancelled reservation.
An admin fee of USD 50 will apply in the event of refund and amendment to reservation. The above cancellation charges also apply if Villa Management cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Villa Management. An early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with Villa Management local Representative's Manager.
***Relaxed Cancellation Policy***
We understand that flexibility is required given the impact Coronavirus has on travel. In the event where your trip is disrupted due to COVID-19-related flight cancellations or travel restrictions, the below terms and conditions apply:
In the event your trip is disrupted, we will supply you with the necessary paperwork to file a claim with your travel insurance. If you are not covered by travel insurance, please refer to the policies on our managed villas below.
* Cancellations made more than thirty (30) days before the date of arrival are eligible for a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date OR a cash refund of eighty percent (80%).
* Cancellations made within thirty (30) days of the arrival date will be converted into a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date – no cash refund.
* For peak season bookings: If you cancel anytime due to a COVID-related event, you will be provided with twelve (12) months credit from the original arrival date – no cash refund.
We will refund your booking or provide a credit note based on the following conditions:
* Your country of residence issues a travel ban or a warning of ‘Do not travel’ (or the equivalent) to the destination booked.
* Your flight is cancelled and alternatives are not available.
* There is a government-enforced quarantine upon your return from one of our destinations.
Terms and Conditions:
* Proof will be required before confirming eligibility to this clause.
* Cash refund will be minus any fees that may be incurred for international remittance if requested.
* Credit Note allows you to rebook the same villa during the same rate period (season) within twelve (12) months of your original arrival date. You may confirm your travel dates at a later point in time, as long as the stay is completed within twelve (12) months of the original check-in date.
* The minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates;
* Policy for new bookings apply for selected managed villas;
* Extension of credit note validity may be requested subject to approval.
* An initial deposit of twenty percent (20%) must be paid to confirm a booking, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability.
* During Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year, fifty percent (50%) of the villa rental must be paid to confirm a booking.
* Before the booking is confirmed and a contract becomes enforceable, Villa Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the agreed prices. No contract will be agreed and accepted by Villa Management before the receipt of funds.
* If the funds have not been received by Villa Management within five (5) banking days from the booking date, Villa Management reserves the right to void the booking request and allocate the Villa to another Guest.
* Should the booking be cancelled, cancellation charges will become payable in accordance with the Cancellation Policy.
* The outstanding balance must be paid at least seventy-five (75) days before the date of arrival, unless otherwise specified in the booking confirmation.
* Should the booking be made within seventy-five (75) days of the arrival date, the full payment is due upon confirmation and prior to arrival.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account ( a nominal admin. fee applies) or through an online payment gateway with your card (Visa, Mastercard or AMEX). For the avoidance of doubt, all bank charges and administration fees to be borne by the client.
* If payment by card is preferred this will incur an admin fee.
Sophisticated style meets natural wonder
The Headland Villa 5 is an ideal base to enjoy a luxurious escape. The chic, comfortable 4-bedroom residence offers breath-taking views over a picturesque bay. The design blends with the natural surroundings and its intelligent, multi-level layout with bright, white interiors, comfortable furnishings and a choice of in and outdoor dining areas ensure dedicated spaces for both adults and children. The living areas and bedrooms open onto the tropical views and a garden pool providing the ultimate private retreat from the heat. The villa is spread over three levels. The living area and dining area opens onto the spectacular surroundings garden and cooling sea breezes. The spacious lounge features plush couches and armchairs, with an access to the TV den. The dining space is served by an open-plan western, fully-fitted kitchen while outside, a tropical garden frames the villa's private pool.
The comfortable and airy bedrooms (2 double, 2 twin) have en-suite bathrooms and rain showers. On of the twin bedrooms also features a built-in upper bunk, perfect for the kids. The villa is tastefully furnished throughout with Asian accents and has a contemporary, minimalist feel. The full height, fold out glass doors blur the borders between outdoors and indoors, allowing guests to make full use of the spaces and enjoy the beautiful sea views. A few steps lead down from the The Headland Villa 5 to a quiet cove with a semi-private beach with more breath-taking views out the nearby islands of the Angthong Marine Park.
A stay at The Headland Villa 5 offers a complete luxurious escape. The outdoor spaces are great for enjoying the views, and socializing and entertaining. These spaces blend seamlessly with the uncluttered spaces of the living areas and you can drift all day from the pool and the rooms. The villa is serviced by an unobtrusive, discreet and efficient staff and so your time is your own to spend at leisure enjoying the facilities of the villa or exploring the attractions nearby. The property is part of a managed estate which means added benefits in terms of service and security. At the same time, there is no disturbance from the neighbours as these villas are planned as a private and exclusive retreat. The contemporary comforts, unspoilt natural settings and the convenient distance from entertainment and attractions make the villa an ideal base for a tropical relaxing holiday.