The Headland Villa 5
4 4 8
Blissful villa in the perfect location!
The most magical place
Paradise in Koh Samui
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fans
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Electric kettle
- Full crockery set
- Full cutlery utensil kit
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Rice cooker
- Breakfast bar
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Music System
- TV Satellite
- DVD and CD player
- In-house music system
- iPod and iPad compatible
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Garden furniture
- Outdoor dining
Child friendly facilities
- DVD player
- Satelite TV
- Stereo system
- Table tennis
Sitting on a quiet cliff side just north of the quaint seaside village of Baan Taling Ngam, The Headland Villa 5 is within easy reach of several fine beaches. Located on the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 20 minutes from the town of Lamai, the villa enjoys a secluded environment and yet it is within easy reach of a range of beachside dining choices and natural attractions. The villa estate is also adjacent to the Samui Intercontinental resort which features a beach front restaurant, a spa as well as various water sports activities. This is one place where you will never get bored of the stunning surrounding - indeed, this is one place on the island where you can enjoy great sun rise and sunsets.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Shoulder Season 2|| 1 Jul 2022
30 Sep 2022
|4 bedroom||USD 1,295||2 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 Oct 2022
13 Dec 2022
|4 bedroom||USD 1,059||2 nights|
|Peak Season||14 Dec 2022
31 Dec 2022
|4 bedroom||USD 1,766||3 nights|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum 10 nights required for stays that overlaps both Christmas and New Year
* Welcome drink
* Daily continental breakfast
* Complimentary WIFI
* Daily maid service
* Night-time security guard (from 7pm to 7am)
* 1x round trip airport transfers (1 van only for each way, 7-10 persons per van depending on the number of luggage and
* Chef service costs THB 1,500++/Meal(lunch or dinner) or THB 2,500++/Day(lunch and dinner) and subject to 10% service charge and 7% VAT. Please take note that advance booking for chef service is required and it is subject to availability of chef.
* Chef or in-villa shopping service is available at THB 300 or 20% of grocery cost as handling fee, whichever is greater and subject to 7% VAT.
* Pre-arrival shopping service is available at THB 650 or 20% of grocery cost as handling fee, whichever is greater and subject to 7% VAT.
* Provisioning is to be paid by cash on-site or by credit card with an additional surcharge up to 5%.
* Extra bed is available at USD 50++ per night per person, inclusive of daily breakfast.
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, Villa Management must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay in the Villa:
Standard and Peak Seasons:
30 days or more before arrival date:
All Payments are forfeited but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the Villa Management. The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation, during any period upon availability and solely for the villa initially reserved.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
All rental payments are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that the Villa Management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial cancelled reservation.
Christmas and New year Period:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment, all payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that the Villa Management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial and cancelled reservation.
The above cancellation charges also apply if the Villa Management cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the Villa Management.
Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with our local Representative's Manager.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 75 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 75 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur an admin fee.
Sophisticated style meets natural wonder
The Headland Villa 5 is an ideal base to enjoy a luxurious escape. The chic, comfortable 4-bedroom residence offers breath-taking views over a picturesque bay. The design blends with the natural surroundings and its intelligent, multi-level layout with bright, white interiors, comfortable furnishings and a choice of in and outdoor dining areas ensure dedicated spaces for both adults and children. The living areas and bedrooms open onto the tropical views and a garden pool providing the ultimate private retreat from the heat. The villa is spread over three levels. The living area and dining area opens onto the spectacular surroundings garden and cooling sea breezes. The spacious lounge features plush couches and armchairs, with an access to the TV den. The dining space is served by an open-plan western, fully-fitted kitchen while outside, a tropical garden frames the villa's private pool.
The comfortable and airy bedrooms (2 double, 2 twin) have en-suite bathrooms and rain showers. On of the twin bedrooms also features a built-in upper bunk, perfect for the kids. The villa is tastefully furnished throughout with Asian accents and has a contemporary, minimalist feel. The full height, fold out glass doors blur the borders between outdoors and indoors, allowing guests to make full use of the spaces and enjoy the beautiful sea views. A few steps lead down from the The Headland Villa 5 to a quiet cove with a semi-private beach with more breath-taking views out the nearby islands of the Angthong Marine Park.
A stay at The Headland Villa 5 offers a complete luxurious escape. The outdoor spaces are great for enjoying the views, and socializing and entertaining. These spaces blend seamlessly with the uncluttered spaces of the living areas and you can drift all day from the pool and the rooms. The villa is serviced by an unobtrusive, discreet and efficient staff and so your time is your own to spend at leisure enjoying the facilities of the villa or exploring the attractions nearby. The property is part of a managed estate which means added benefits in terms of service and security. At the same time, there is no disturbance from the neighbours as these villas are planned as a private and exclusive retreat. The contemporary comforts, unspoilt natural settings and the convenient distance from entertainment and attractions make the villa an ideal base for a tropical relaxing holiday.