|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Day bed
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Master bathroom with bath tub
- Electric stove
- Coffee machine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Personal cinema with large screen
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Villa Aria at Cape Yamu is located in one of the most beautiful and un-spoilt peninsulas on Phuket, and boasts some of the most breathtaking views of the island. Enjoying complete peace and privacy, the estate is just within 25 minutes driving distance from Phuket International airport. It is also within an easy distance from the wide array of tourist amenities, cultural attractions, as well as shopping, entertainment attractions of the island.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||01 May to 31 Oct||USD 1,530||3 nights|
|High Season||08 Jan to 31 Jan
16 Feb to 19 Mar
04 Apr to 30 Apr
01 Nov to 14 Dec
|USD 2,943||7 nights|
|Peak Season||01 Feb to 15 Feb
20 Mar to 03 Apr
|USD 2,943||5 nights|
|Christmas Season||15 Dec to 07 Jan||USD 2,943||7 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights minimum is require during Easter:20 Mar to 03 Apr, Christmas and New Year. Overlapping Christmas and New year are 10 nights is require).
* Daily rates include full time live in staff and Thai Chef
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Bed linen is changed every third day, towels are changed as necessary
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
* Daily turndown
* Airport transfer: US$ 55 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* No extra bed available in this villa
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests.
* The Villa Manager is available to cater to guests' specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communicating requests to the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
* Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability
* Massage service on request
* Wine list available
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
Luxurious villa with panoramic ocean views
Villa Aria is built over two levels allowing guests the comfort of space to socialize and entertain and the privacy to enjoy moments of solitude. This five bedroom villa has contemporary interiors and a luxurious feel for sophisticated living. The pan-Asian design reflects influences from Thai and Japanese architecture and effortlessly merges with the stunning natural surroundings and ocean views. Spacious living areas, generous terraces overlooking islets and bays and an expansive swimming pool provide additional space for relaxing and enjoying an evening cocktail.
Villa Aria has five bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. The main master suite offers expansive seascape views right from the bed. The ensuite bathroom is fitted with a walk around bathroom with free standing tub. The second master bedroom also has its own private, furnished ocean view terrace. The other bedrooms also provide panorama of islets and bays that are so typical of this scenic part of the Andaman coast.
The living area of villa Aria is comfortably furnished and comprises of the living room, dining room and private movie theatre to ensure that guests can spend their evenings in cushioned contentment. The villa provides both indoor and outdoor dining options to make meals a sublime experience, with dishes expertly prepared by the personal chef in the villa's well-equipped modern kitchen. Outside, an expansive private swimming pool takes centre stage with surrounding sun loungers for relaxing days between cooling dips in the water.