Villa Rom Trai
4 3 8
The Best Holiday Ever
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- DVD player
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- High chairs
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Home library
- LCD TV + DVD in family room
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
- Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
Samsara is within easy reach of all the island's major attractions. Patong Beach, Phuket`s main resort and entertainment area, is just an 8 minute drive away. Picture-postcard beaches, championship golf courses, and excellent tennis facilities can all be reached in less than 30 minutes. Phuket Town and the International Airport are both within a 40 minute drive.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Peak Season|| 8 Jan 2019
23 Feb 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 3,400||7 nights|
|Mid Season||24 Feb 2019
18 Apr 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 2,100||3 nights|
|Easter||19 Apr 2019
27 Apr 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 2,300||4 nights|
|Mid Season||28 Apr 2019
31 May 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 2,100||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 Jun 2019
30 Sep 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 1,800||3 nights|
* Peak Season rentals which include New Year's Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration. Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration. All other Peak Season rentals have a 3 night minimum.
* Rates are in USD per villa per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
* A resident chef and housekeeper/butler staff each villa. Their service is included in the price of the villa rental.
* Guests are met at the airport and escorted to the villa. Two separate airport pick-ups and two airport drop-offs are provided free of charge.
* Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment.
* Broadband wireless Internet access is complimentary.
* Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary.
* Samsara maintains a small inventory of baby cots and highchairs. Their use is free of charge.
* All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 15% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage.
* Samsara employs a Villa Concierge who contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored F&B items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs.
* While the guests are in residence, the Concierge can also arrange home spa treatments, island excursions, golf bookings and other personalized requests.
All funds except the security deposit, once received, are non-refundable. In case of CANCELLATION, the villa owner may, at his absolute discretion, decide on the status of any monies paid. Historically, villa owners have in almost all cases issued a credit to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.
* A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
* A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
* Security Deposit: Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of USD 1,500 is also due, On occasion, for short duration bookings, the USD 1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increased.
Bayside Bliss Villa
Villa Rom Trai is an Asian influenced contemporary holiday home with a striking design that cascades down a gentle hillside to the water's edge, carving out multiple levels of comfortable living spaces and intimate gathering areas, ideal for families and friends. The villa’s warm, understated interior decor takes a backseat to the generous views across Naka Lay Bay and out over the Andaman Sea.
The entry staircase descends from the foyer into one corner of the lounge, which opens out and connects to the main communal living spaces. Alternatively, guests can take an internal lift, which connects three of the main levels. Panels in the glass facade slide open onto the wrap-around pool deck, which is furnished with cushioned loungers and al fresco dining coves.
Back inside the villa, a spacious dining area sits under an airy double-height atrium, with a breakfast counter for casual snacks and an enclosed fully fitted kitchen hidden off to one side. Colorful abstract paintings adorn the walls, while dark wood floors and richly toned furnishings bring a sense of sophisticated tropical luxury to the rooms. Tucked away at the far end of the villa, a welcoming, carpeted library room offers a quiet, relaxed space to catch up on some holiday reading.
Four generously appointed bedrooms all come furnished with king-sized beds. Two of the larger bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms and sprawling private terraces, an ideal spot from which to ponder nature's wonders. The remaining two bedrooms are connecting, making the villa an ideal choice for parents that want to keep an eye and ear out for the younger members of the group at night.
An additional two levels of communal space provide guests at Villa Rom Trai with yet more places to mingle and enjoy the private facilities. The villa’s expansive, lawned terrace is ideal for sunset family gatherings or an outdoor game with the kids; while the second swimming pool measures 20 meters and is therefore well suited to swimming laps. Nearby, a steam room and separate sauna offer guests the chance to relax, cleanse and refocus after a day of leisurely pursuits.
Villa Rom Trai is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The Samsara Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.