|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Computer available
- Electric stove
- Dish washer
- Coffee machine
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
Situated on Rawai Beach in the south east of Phuket Island within the natural shelter of Chalong Bay, Villa Salika lies within an hour drive from Phuket International airport where our driver will be waiting to meet you on your arrival.
Close to the Evason Resort and the Mangosteen Spa and just a few minutes from Chalong Bay pier, Villa Salika's location is ideal for visiting Phuket's most beautiful beaches, excursions by boat to the neighbouring islands and sampling the shops and markets of Phuket Town.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season|| 1 May 2018
14 Dec 2018
|5 Bedroom||USD 850||3 nights|
|Peak Season||15 Dec 2018
14 Jan 2019
|5 Bedroom||USD 1,850||10 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Use of Honda CRV with driver for 8 hours during normal hours, (7am - 5 pm). Usage outside these hours is negoitable. Additional cars are available at a nominal daily rate. Gasoline is charged to guest account.
* Welcome at Arrival by our local concierge team
* Maid Service every day to clean and make-up room
* Bathroom amenities
* Airport transfer is THB 1,500 - 1,700 per trip (comfortable for 8 people plus luggage)
* Breakfast and other food costs
* Extra bed USD 75
* No refunds shall be made on payments received. In the event of cancellation after payment has been made, the management will approach the Villa Owner and endeavor to obtain a credit for a future stay in the villa booked. If the Villa Owner is in agreement, management will issue a statement of account in confirmation.
* It is recommend clients take out Travel Insurance to protect against a medical emergency or certain other unforeseen circumstances which preclude the client from traveling.
* A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount must be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* The remaining balance is due eight(8) weeks before the rental period. A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage's during the rental period of the property or their contents. It may also be used to cover the cost of the use of telephones, extra cleaning (if required) and other services. It is usually returned within 2 weeks of departure from the property, less any unpaid expenses. Cost of refunding the security deposit will be deducted from the security deposit.
* If booking within eight(8) weeks of the rental date, the entire contract price shall be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* If any payment is not made within the specified times, the management may treat the contract as cancelled.
A unique place to stay in beautiful phuket
Amid aromatic Frangipani trees overlooking the tranquil water of Chalong Bay, this luxury Villa offers a delightful respite from the pressures of city life. Uniquely designed and furnished in Contemporary Asian Style, the villa provides tasteful and comfortable accommodation for up to 12 persons, within easy reach of beautiful beaches and all the attractions that Phuket has to offer.
Whether for family vacations, special occasions, or as an offsite meeting venue for company executives, this villa provides the perfect setting. The villa is a new concept in villa rental, combining the luxury and convenience of a 5 star hotel with the privacy and homeliness of a private residence. The villa complex houses a beautifully arranged series of structures designed in the Northern Thai Style, accommodating up to 12 guests and equipped with all modern amenities and comforts.
A spacious living room greets visitors on arrival, with ample seating and dining facilities for twelve persons. Upstairs lies the master bedroom with its stunning four poster bed, oversized sofa, huge balcony overlooking the bay, and an outdoor sunken spa bath with private massage pavilion.
Step outside onto a sun deck by the swimming pool fringed with a lotus pond and outdoor Jacuzzi. A magnificent sala beckons, offering spectacular views of Chalong Bay. Its open aspect invites cooling breezes, making it the perfect places to enjoy a relaxed breakfast, lunch or cocktails before dinner.
Four more elegantly appointed rooms are situated around the property, each with its own bathroom and shower facilities, and fitted with Sony TV.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 are adjoining rooms with 1 queen and 2 twin beds, while bedrooms 2 and 5 each have a king size bed and a sunken bath. Thoughtfully provided with private entrances to each room, the accommodation ensures guests enjoy total comfort and independence.
The west wing of the villa houses a large yoga practice studio which accommodates up to twelve practitioners comfortably, offering opportunities for enhancing fitness and general well-being. It has its own private bedroom facilities for trainer or guest use. Alternatively, the studio can double as a meeting area for corporate use, with seating for 12 or more executives.
The villas spectacular setting and attention to detail in all respects makes it an unforgettable place to stay; a private resort of the highest quality where you can unwind, refresh the senses, and enjoy the company of friends, family, or your most creative colleagues.