|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- Bunk Bed
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Coffee machine
- Rice cooker
- Wine cooler
- Water cooler
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Bar Area
- Media room
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Multimedia system
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
Villa Sawadee is nestled amidst Rawai and Nai Harn lush hills, during your stay at the villa, you will be charmed by the lush and tranquil surroundings, ideal to spend a relaxing, quiet and laid-back vacation on Phuket Island. The villa enjoys the close vicinity of a very good restaurant that is just a short stroll away, and specialized in Thai and French cuisine.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||USD 850||5 nights|
|High Season||USD 850||5 nights|
* Rates include all taxes and services
* Welcome package: 24 small bottles of water, 8 beers, 8 cokes and 8 sprites, snacks and tropical fruits
* Chef cook, food at market price + 10% service charge
* Airport transfers (one arrival, one departure)
* Daily cleaning
* Linens changed every 3 days, bath towels and beach towels changed daily
* Staff providing daily maintenance of the property (villa, pool and park) 07:30 - 18:00
* Personal on call English, Thai and French speaking villa manager
* Wireless Internet
* Baby cot available + 1 baby chair
* Extra hour per staff: 100 THB
* Grocery shopping at market price + 10 % service charge
* Professional Laundry service
* In villa spa treatment, massage, pedicure, manicure
* Minibus and driver for up to 8 hours per day (schedule start time at your convenience) 11-13 people capacity
* Car with/out driver and Moto hire
* Babysitting and baby equipment rental
* Yacht hire
* Additional airport transfers
* Tour bookings
* Catered parties on request & availability
* Concierge service such as tour bookings, car hire and motorbike rental, restaurant reservations.
* Wine selection at market price (wine menu)
* Deposit payment and balance payment are non-refundable unless another booking can be confirmed on the same dates for the same rates.
* Guests keep the amount paid as credit during one year with the possibility to schedule an another stay.
* Guests are required to send a detailed email with their reason for cancellation as soon as possible.
* It is highly recommended that guests purchase an insurance policy.
* Important, for booking minimum 05 nights : If you need or wish an earlier check-in (after 08:00 am) or/and late check-out (before 22:00 pm), our policy is to offer these without extra cost, we just need to know in advance for manage our rental calendar and obviously when it is possible.
* Usual Check In time 14.00 (this is flexible dependent on previous guest check out time)
* Usual Check Out Time: 12 noon (this is flexible dependent on next guest check in time)
* Booking deposit is minimum 30% to secure reservation
* Balance payment: Paid a minimum 30 days before arrival.
* Security deposit: from 1,000 to 3,000 $USD depending the booking specificities (or equivalent in other currency) due on check in date cash or at the same time as balance payment and returned on check out date.
A stunning villa with sweeping views
Discreetly nestled amidst Rawai and Nai Harn lush hills, this fabulous contemporary villa provides much more than just a holiday retreat. During your stay at the villa, you will be charmed by the lush and tranquil surroundings, ideal to spend a relaxing, quiet and laid-back vacation on Phuket Island.
The villa, which unique feature are extensive bay windows all over, is built on 3 levels. The main level boasts a spacious terrace wrapped around a lovely swimming-pool with an inbuilt Jacuzzi. To sunbathe by the pool, plenty of sun loungers are available, or you may prefer the shade of the splendid Sala fitted with a comfy sofa and a lounge chair. That's the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail at the end of the day whilst admiring the magical colours of the sky. Adjacent to the Sala is a state-of-the-art bar with granite countertop, bar stools and BBQ.
The living areas of this level comprise of a spacious living area with a sofa, flat screen TV and DVD player, and a fully-equipped kitchen with a unique Mondrian-style countertop. Residents will find all the utensils they are accustomed to as well as a wine cellar. Behind the kitchen is a media room with a sofa bed that can be used for an extra sleep if necessary.
Upstairs are four bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and offers picturesque views over Phuket’s southern area, and an en-suite bathroom with a bath tub, double vanities, toilet and separate shower.
There are 2 guest bedrooms, each with king-size beds. The first one has its own private bathroom whilst the other shares a bathroom with the children bedroom with 4 bunk beds, making it ideal for young children who need to sleep close to their parents.
The last bedroom of the property is situated on the lower floor and has two single beds and en-suite bathroom. This bedroom opens up directly onto a spacious terrace that leads down to the garden.
Conveniently, the villa enjoys the close vicinity of a very good restaurant that is just a short stroll away, and specialized in Thai and French cuisine. With professional staff - including a private cook - at your service, prepare to spend an once-in-a-lifetime holiday.