|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Gas stove
- Rice cooker
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling Fans
Serenity Lodge is ideally situated just a 10 minute drive from the Port of Tong Sala which is just a half hour ferry ride from Koh Samui. Ferries also arrive from Suratthani on the main land and Koh Tao. Tong Sala is also a bustling town, bursting with shops and a range of coffee stores, bars, shops, varied restaurants both tradition Thai and European, a gym and several Thai boxing stadiums.
A ten minute drive in the opposite direction from the house and you will arrive at the West coast which gives you the choice of three stunning beaches, Haad Yoa, Haad Salad and not forgetting Koh Ma with outstanding diving and snorkelling reached from a sandy walkway through the sea from the powder soft beach of Mae Haad.
A five minute walk from the house and you are in the endearing village of Sri Thanu with its shops, restaurants, pharmacy, a 24hr 7/11 shop also has an ATM for your disposal. A few minutes further and you are sitting next to Laem Son Lake a pine shaded freshwater paradise which has a fashionable restaurant/bar to relax and unwind.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season|| 1 Jul 2018
31 Aug 2018
|6 bedroom||USD 21,000||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 Sep 2018
14 Dec 2018
|6 bedroom||USD 18,000||3 nights|
|Christmas||15 Dec 2018
15 Jan 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 29,000||7 nights|
* Personal chauffeur collection and drop-off from the port in Koh Phangan
* 2 Ferry Pick Up Service
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* House keeping services
* All linen, towels, beach towels
* Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure
* Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted. All the above charges are payable by you locally.
* Concierge service
* Local Guides/Maps
* 30% deposit is non refundable.
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.
An initial deposit of 30% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
30% deposit is non refundable
All major credit and debit cards accepted (5% surcharge applies)
Last Minute Booking
If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
luxurious six bedroom villa with stunning seaviews
Serenity Lodge is a luxurious well appointed six bedroom villa ideally situated on the sea in Sri Thanu on the north west coast of Koh Phangan, one of the few remaining unspoilt islands in Thailand. The house has a fabulous elevated 10mtr x 10mtr open plan lounge/dining area with stunning sea views, the room can be totally opened up to bring nature inside with folding windows giving a stunning 360 degree view. It has a huge sitting and dining area with ultra comfortable furniture and beautiful teak floors and stunning beamed ceilings. You can walk out on to an elevated seated area over the garden, perfect to watch the sunset with a glass of wine or a nice cold beer.
All six bedrooms have exquisite marble floors, four are sea view and two are overlooking the pool and garden. All are fully en suite. Each room has flat screen tv with full satellite package, tea/coffee making facilities, air conditioning and fans for your preference. Beautiful handmade beds and wardrobes adorn each room with soft and inviting bed linen. Wi fi is available in each room for your convenience. The villa also lends itself to a seventh bedroom in the attic maybe suitable for a teenager who likes their privacy.
At the front of the house is a garden overlooking the sea which is just a few short steps away down to the beach. Or maybe you would prefer to sit in the bubbles in our jacuzzi facing the sea. In the spacious rear garden you can chill around a relaxing swimming pool which is covered by a traditional palm leaf covered sala this keeps the pool at a nice cool temperature, perfect for escaping the hot sun, comfortable sun loungers surround the pool to relax and enjoy the day. Beautiful Thai trees and flowers adorn the garden area another oasis of peace for you to enjoy at your leisure.
The villa has three full time staff at your disposal Lee who is English and his English speaking Thai wife Pen and Nam Waan who is also Thai. Bed linen is changed every three days and towels as required, continental breakfast is included and a menu of both Thai and European food is available throughout the day and evening.
A staff car will collect you from the port on your arrival to Koh Phangan, the staff will also advise you on car/motor bike hire.
We think that our villa has everything to offer you for your ideal holiday in Thailand and that you will want to return to enjoy your time again.