4 4 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Sound system
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Cable TV
- DVD entertainment system
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- 2 sinks in each bathroom
- Local mobile phone or card available
- local sim card provided
- Electric stove
- Breakfast bar
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Cable TV
- DVD entertainment system
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Koi pond with lounge area
Villa Tiga is located on the prestigious N/E coast of Koh Samui within 10 mins of the beach. The villa on this gently sloping hillside development, enjoys 180 degree dramatic ocean views overlooking Chaweng Noi Bay and across the Gulf of Thailand and locally recognised as some of the most spectacular views on the island.
* 10 minutes from Samui International Airport
* 10 minutes from Bophut Beach, Big Buddha and Fisherman's Village with beachside restaurants serving quality international and Thai cuisine
* 10 minutes from the white sand beach on Choeng Mon peninsular
* 10 minutes from supermarkets, shopping, restaurants and the towns of Chaweng & Lamai with their vast array of activities and superb beaches.
It should also be noted that the villa is also conveniently located near Bangkok Hospital, Thai International Hospital and Bandon International Hospital all specialising in cosmetic surgery.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low season|| 1 Jul 2019
20 Dec 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 25,600||3 nights|
|Peak season||21 Dec 2019
15 Jan 2020
|4 bedroom||USD 47,900||7 nights|
* Check In: 3pm (15:00hrs), Check Out: 12 Noon
* Rates include tax 7% and 10% service charge
* Welcome basket
* Local SIM card and mobile phone
* Villa Manager on call
* Daily maid service
* Linen and towels
* Airport transfer
* Shuttle Service
* Laundry Service
* Baby sitting available on request
* Private chef available on request
* Cash Deposit upon arrival - THB 10,000 (or currency equivalent) - All deposits are refundable at the time of Check Out – Subject to any deduction(s) for damage(s) – Any Damage Deductions will be invoiced & receipted to the guest directly.
Any cancellation received within 90 days and up to 60 days prior of arrival date will incur a charge of 50% of the full booking value and any cancellation of 60 days or less prior to arrival date, will incur the full booking value (100%). Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given.
* A 50% deposit is required upon booking/reservation request to secure confirmation. (Visa or MasterCard ONLY)
* The remaining 50% balance is to be paid prior to 90 days of arrival, failure to do so could result in the booking being cancelled and there will be no refund.
* Any booking request with a Check In date of less than 90 days - Full Payment is required to confirm the booking.
Beautiful villa with panoramic sea views
Villa Tiga is situated on stunning hillside land, just minutes from the world famous Chaweng Beach and all its amenities. The villa boasts stunning panoramic ocean views which span the entirety of the bay. This luxurious 4 bedroom villa offers an unrivaled standard of living with outstanding panoramic sea views.
The villa was designed to create the ideal open plan lifestyle whilst maintaining a high level of privacy. All 4 bedrooms have been appointed with LCD TVs, luxury king-size beds, air conditioning, safes, mini fridges and finished with chic Thai ornaments and artworks. The master suite also has a jacuzzi situated on its private balcony. No expense has been spared in the design, construction, and furnishing of this villa. This stunning property offers views quite literally from heaven.
The estate is a stunning collection of cutting edge, beautifully appointed and are hallmarked by innovative designs that blend traditional tropical style with contemporary chic. Spaces are thoughtfully created to draw you close to your natural surroundings and bring you a real sense of openness. Dramatic outcrops of underlying black granite feature in the natural lay of the land.
With pristine beaches, palm tree surrounded and secluded coves to internationally awarded restaurants, Koh Samui offers everything for the romantic or for those just wishing for a quiet and relaxing vacation.
However, for those looking to enjoy activity filled days and a gastronomic, vibrant and electric nightlife, the towns of Chaweng and Lamai in particular, offer an abundance of entertainment options.
Airport/Ferry transfer: Please be advised that due to our exclusive geographic location and to prevent any problems obtaining suitable transport to get to our property from the Airport/Ferry, we strongly recommend that ALL our guests use the Meet & Greet service available. Please contacted Guest Relations Department at least 24 hrs prior to your arrival for our 24/7 "Meet & Greet" Airport/Ferry Pick Up service. (Prices from: Airport: THB 500 per vehicle or Ferry: (Nathon): THB 700 per vehicle, Ferry: (Lipa Noi) THB 800 per vehicle. If arriving by Ferry please ensure you state your embarkation point, time of departure, the ferry company name and at which pier you will be arriving (Koh Samui has 7 Piers).