|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Computer available
- Gas stove
- Coffee machine
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling Fans
- Bar Area
- Pool table
- DVD player
- Satellite channels
- CD player
- Wii console games
- HDMI multimedia system
- Hard drive with movies and music
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Private lake with little boat
- Pool toys
- Ping Pong Table
- Air Hockey Table
- Large Sound system in Sala (pool area) with CD and USB
Located only minutes from the beautiful white sandy beach of Nai Harn, this spacious luxury 600 square meter Thai villa is built on 2000 square meters of impeccably well maintained gardens and in addition has access to its very own private lake and small island which are built on one hectare of land, exclusively reserved for the Tropical Lagoon Villa.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||USD 650||5 nights|
|High Season||USD 650||5 nights|
* Rates include all taxes and services
* Welcome package: 24 small bottles of water, 12 beers, 12 cokes and 12 sprites
* Airport transfers (one arrival, one departure)
* 1 motorbike PCX 150 cc + 1 motorbike 125 cc (just need agreement from guests in case of damage or accident)
* Daily cleaning
* Linens changed every 3 days, bath towels and beach towels changed daily
* 2 maids, cleaning and service (08 am to 18 pm)
* Personal on call English, Thai and French speaking villa manager
* Private lake with little boat
* Baby cot available + 1 baby chair
* 2 single extra beds
* Extra hour per staff: 100 THB
* Grocery shopping at market price + 10 % service charge
* Chef cook +2500 THB per day
* Professional Laundry service
* Concierge service such as tour bookings, car hire and motorbike rental, restaurant reservations
* Wine selection at market price (wine menu, wine shop at less than 1 minute from the villa)
* In villa spa treatment, massage, pedicure, manicure
* Minibus and driver for up to 8 hours per day (schedule start time at your convenience) 11-13 people capacity for 100 $ us per day (gas extra)
* Car with/out driver and Moto hire
* Babysitting and baby equipment rental
* Yacht hire
* Additional airport transfers, 1,000 Thai Baht per car/per trip and 1,200 Thai Baht per mini bus/per trip
* Tour bookings
* Catered parties on request & availability
* Deposit payment and balance payment are non-refundable unless another booking can be confirmed on the same dates for the same rates.
* Guests keep the amount paid as credit during one year with the possibility to schedule an another stay.
* Guests are required to send a detailed email with their reason for cancellation as soon as possible.
* It is highly recommended that guests purchase an insurance policy.
* Booking deposit is minimum 30% to secure reservation
* Balance payment: Paid a minimum 30 days before arrival.
* Security deposit: from 1,000 to 3,000 $ us depending the booking specifics (or equivalent in other currency) due on check in date cash or at the same time as balance payment and returned on check out date.
* No stress with us to book flights: Important, for booking minimum 05 nights : If you need or wish an earlier check-in (after 08:00 am) or/and late check-out (before 22:00 pm), our policy is to offer these without extra cost, we just need to know in advance for manage our rental calendar and obviously when it is possible.
* Usual Check In time 14.00 (this is flexible dependent on previous guest check out time)
* Usual Check Out Time: 12 noon (this is flexible dependent on next guest check in time)
* Guests must respect the staff and the villa, in case of unacceptable behavior the guests will be asked to leave without compensation
Exceptional villa with unique features
A six bedroom luxury villa in Rawai with huge private pool in lagoon shape, private lake, big safe tropical garden, a lot of entertainment features, manager, chef cook and maid.
In detail, the garden area is comprised of tropical plants and flowers to admire, shaded trees and jungle type forests to lounge beneath, coconut, banana and palm trees which remind of exotic flavors. The meadow type lake is stocked with wild fish. A small boat and fishing gear are complimentary for those wishing to catch their own game to be prepared by the private chef (or cook by oneself) to enjoy in the dedicated BBQ dining area. Not limited to fishing only, the boat may serve as a romantic vessel to float away into dreamy picturesque setting.
Uniquely and beautifully designed, the beautiful tropical lagoon -shaped swimming pool is an astonishing 25 meters long and 6 meters wide, and is richly surrounded by palm trees, sun terraces and loungers, offering both shaded and sunny areas to lounge about throughout day and night.
Rich tropical views of the lush surrounding green mountains and multicolored sunset skies are only but some of the eye candy to relinquish and savor. The villa conveniently provides quick access to a lovely charming street market with delicious restaurants, friendly bars and pubs, quality massage parlors with spa options, convenient recreational centers and various shops.
The villa includes 6 spacious bedroom suites; the master bedroom is more independent with access to the swimming pool and garden, and composed of a king size bed with en suite lounge and private 25 square meter balcony overlooking coconut trees. All suites have the privilege of their very own marble bathroom, shower and en suite bathroom.
There’s no better place to unwind at the end of the day, while enjoying your own private tropical garden and sipping fruit cocktails prepared by the private chef or having an essential oil foot massage.
Each bedroom is configured with a teak wood king size bed, high quality comfort mattress to guarantee the best night's sleep and it is feasible to install an additional bed per room upon request. Providing greater sleeping capacity and still maintaining ample living space is something tropical lagoon has managed to achieve with great success and perfection.
The architecture of the common living area of the house which in Thailand we call "The Sala": living room, dining room and marble bar, provides maximum freedom of space due to the presence of columns rather than conventional walls, thus enabling natural air ventilation and no need for air conditioning.
Most of the furniture is made of teak, the highest grade of wood, with a sweet rich smell, that Integrates perfectly with traditional Thai design. The fully equipped marble kitchen has direct access to the lounge/ Sala.
Villa Tropical Lagoon offers exceptional relaxation activities; a massage area located just beyond the swimming pool, an air hockey table, ping pong table, deluxe Pool table, private boat and lake, 2 fishing rods, inflatable sun beds to float upon the wide lagoon shaped swimming pool and much more.