|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- iPod dock
- En-suite bathroom
- Computer available
- Electric stove
- Coffee machine
- Wine cooler
- High chair
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool table
- Plasma TV’s with + 100 internationals channels by Cable
- DVD player
- Games console (PlayStation 2)
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
Located in an elevated and quiet area above Patong with uninterrupted sea views, Villa Yoosook is one of the very best Villas available in Phuket.
Patong Beach is less about 5 minutes away by car, and the airport is 45 minutes. Your airport transfers are inclusive.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season|| 1 May 2018
15 Oct 2018
|7 bedroom||USD 1,250||5 nights|
|High Season||16 Oct 2018
15 Dec 2018
|7 bedroom||USD 1,750||5 nights|
|X'mas & New Year||16 Dec 2018
15 Jan 2019
|7 bedroom||USD 2,800||5 nights|
* Rates include all taxes and services
* Airport transfers (one arrival, one departure)
* Toyota Fortuner with driver for up to 8 hours per day including fuel
* Welcome package: 24 small bottles of water, 12 beers, 12 cokes and 12 sprites
* Daily chef cook service for all meals
* 3 maids, daily cleaning and service
* Linens changed every 3 days, towels changed daily
* Personal on call English, French and Thai speaking villa manager
* Concierge service such as tour bookings, car hire and motorbike rental, restaurant reservations
* Wireless Internet
* Safe in every bedrooms
* Baby cot, sterilizer, bath, high chairs, toys, car seat upon advance request
* 4 single extra beds
* Grocery shopping at market price + 20 % service charge
* Professional laundry service for personal clothes
* In villa spa treatment, massage, pedicure, manicure upon request and availability
* Car/Minibus hire with/out driver
* Motorbike rental
* Babysitting and baby equipment rental
* Yacht hire
* Additional airport transfers
* Tour bookings
* Catered parties on request & availability
* Wine selection at market price (wine connection menu)
* Deposit payment and balance payment are non-refundable unless another booking can be confirmed on the same dates for the same rates.
* Guests keep the amount paid as credit during one year with the possibility to schedule an another stay.
* Guests are required to send a detailed email with their reason for cancellation as soon as possible.
* It is highly recommended that guests purchase an insurance policy.
* Booking deposit is minimum 30% to secure reservation.
* Balance payment: Paid a minimum 30 days before arrival.
* Security deposit: from 1,000 to 3,000 USD depending the booking specificities (or equivalent in other currency) due on check in date cash or at the same time as balance payment and returned on check out date.
* Important, for booking minimum 05 nights: If you need or wish an earlier check-in (after 08:00 am) or/and late check-out (before 22:00 pm), our policy is to offer these without extra cost, we just need to know in advance for manage our rental calendar and obviously when it is possible.
* Usual Check In time: 14.00 (this is flexible dependent on previous guest check out time)
* Usual Check Out Time: 12 noon (this is flexible dependent on next guest check in time)
* Guests must respect the staff and the villa, in case of unacceptable behavior the guests will be asked to leave without compensation.
Overwhelming sea views and service
With 7 wonderful sea view bedrooms, each with private ensuite bathrooms with doors onto private balcony and each one equipped with stereo with IPod dock, Villa Yoosook can easily cater for 14 adults in absolute comfort. The 3 largest bedrooms have private Jacuzzi's and a child's cot and high chair is available if required.
The Villa provides 4 amazing areas to relax and enjoy the Villa and some privacy or quality time with friends and family. You will never be short of space or feel crowded with so many options.
The large upstairs lounge has a plasma TV, surround sound system, selection of the latest movies as well as a DVD and Personal Computer for your personal use. Wi-Fi is complimentary and works throughout the Villa.
A wonderful connected second lounge overlooks Patong and the sea view and surrounded by wide balconies with folding doors open to the sea breezes making this is an excellent place to enjoy the sunset and sundowners in relaxed style.
The infinity pool is 80sqm and offers a number of outdoor areas to enjoy the view and catch some rays 12 sun loungers with soft cushions surround the pool with a sala pavilion at one end to enjoy some shade or enjoy an afternoon massage. A fantastic poolside wet lounge, with bar, outdoor dining table and poolside plasma TV/DVD and surround sound system give you plenty of reasons to enjoy the pool in any weather and a great area for entertaining your friends or celebrating New Years with one of the best fireworks viewing areas in Patong.
Lastly, the lower entertainment room offers a place for everyone to gather in the evening or rainy day, including a bar counter and full dining table for more informal meals. A vivid red American standard pool table provides a chance to relax over a few frames and another yet another lounge with plasma TV, DVD and video games completes this room with balcony and views over the garden and Patong to the ocean.
The Villa also provides a sea view fitness gym with weight equipment and some cardio and aerobic stations including an elliptical trainer, treadmill, recumbent bike to help improve that holiday fitness level you prom side you would o this holiday. And unique for any Villa in Phuket is a private pinewood sauna that seats 5 people in comfort complete with shower facilities. The gym also has some relax chairs and even a TV/DVD and stereo with IPod dock, as well as a cool drink fridge to help make sweating a little easier.
There are 2 kitchens in the Villa - one on the upper level that provides seating for 14 people and includes everything you will need, including ceramic induction cooking, microwave and hot air oven, fully automatic Krups Espresso/Coffee machine and wine chiller. This is where your Chef will prepare your meals or you are free to use the kitchen for your own needs.
A second kitchen on the entertainment level is also equipped with a ceramic hotplate, oven and coffee machine and more informal or a snack kitchen.
The Villa sits on a large land plot with landscape gardens and ample parking for 2 large cars and 2 smaller cars. Maids are also resident at the Villa and available at any time. Laundry is provided at the Villa and the location is safe and secure.
The Villa comes complete with a Toyota Fortuner 4WD and driver/fuel for use during your stay. If you need another vehicle we recommend a 4WD vehicle and can organize that for you, or some automatic scooters to get around tow.
You will have a personal Villa Manager that speaks perfect English, resident Maid service, private Chef and any meals will be charged only at Fresh market prices and prepared with our complements. Pre-arrival shopping service is available and your Villa Manager can handle anything you may need, from restaurant reservations, massage bookings, tours or anything else.
The Villa is strictly non smoking inside the Villa.