|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Breakfast bar
- Lounge seating
- LED TV
- audio system
- Terrace / balcony
Ziva Villa is set in the quiet coconut groves of Koh Phangan a short distance from Srithanu village and the beaches of Haad Chao Pao and Haad Yao. If your looking for a little more excitement the nightlife areas of Ban Tai are 10 minutes away and the Full Moon Party of Haad Rin is a 20 minute drive.
Nearest Beach: Hing Kong Beach 1.5 km
Nearest Port: Thongsala 10 minutes
Nearest Restaurant: Hing Kong 1 km
Nearest Bank: Srithanu 1.5 km
Nearest Market: Srithanu 1.5 km
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season|| 1 Jul 2018
31 Aug 2018
|5 bedroom||USD 12,000||4 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 Sep 2018
30 Nov 2018
|5 bedroom||USD 10,000||4 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Dec 2018
15 Dec 2018
|5 bedroom||USD 12,000||4 nights|
|Peak Season||16 Dec 2018
15 Jan 2019
|5 bedroom||USD 20,000||7 nights|
* Personal chauffeur collection and return from port of Koh Phangan
* House keeping services
* All linen, towels, beach towels
* Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure.
* Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted. All the above charges are payable by you locally.
* THB 20,000 damages deposit required on check-in, refundable on check-out
* 30% deposit is non refundable.
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.
An initial deposit of 30% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
30% deposit is non refundable
All major credit and debit cards accepted (5% surcharge applies)
Last Minute Booking
If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
Stunning contemporary villa
Ziva Villa is a recently constructed stunning contemporary property located within the coconut groves of Srithanu an area a short distance away from the west coast of Koh Phangan within easy reach of many of the islands pristine white sandy beaches.
The villa is laid out in a courtyard or "U shaped” configuration with the main unit at the head if the U. The main unit comprises of a large open plan kitchen and living area with modern kitchen and large breakfast bar. If you are a keen chef the kitchen is fully equipped enabling you to rustle up your favourite meal, alternatively we are also able to deliver fresh Thai cuisine direct to the villa.
The lounge area has an oversize sofa from where to enjoy the TV and audio system. There are floor fans to keep the room nice and cool.
To the left hand side of the courtyard is the master bedroom / guest bedroom unit. The large master bedroom is air conditioned and has a large king size bed dressed in high quality linens, leading off the master bedroom is the master bathroom with double size bath and rain shower. Soap, shampoo, bathroom amenities and bath towels are provided.
Next door is the second air-conditioned guest bedroom with en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe. Again the room has a large king sized bed.
To the right hand side of the courtyard are a further two large air-conditioned guest bedrooms each with and en-suite shower room and walk through wardrobe.
The fifth bedroom is situated on the mezzanine level above the lounge area and is accessed via a staircase leading from the living area. The bedroom has a double bed and floor fans.
The three units are adjoined buy a large thatch covered terrace that offers shade from the heat of the day, hammocks offer a place to relax and enjoy the landscaped gardens. To the end of the garden is a large deck area with Japanese style mats to lounge in the sun. The swimming pool is 10m x 4m and has a jacuzzi to one end. The surrounding area is made up of quite coconut groves a perfect place to get away from it all.
Although very private the port town of Thongsala with its shops and restaurants is within a 10 minute drive and all of the popular west coast beaches are also within easy reach but car or scooter. The villa is accessed by concrete road.
Whether a family or group of singles Ziva Villa really does offer something special for an affordable price.