3 2 6
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air conditioning
- Bunk Bed
- King Size bed
- Mosquito net
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom(only Master bedroom)
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Water cooler
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Book/ Magazine library
- Board games
- Sun beds / chairs
- Solarium/Roof terrace
- Gazebo or pergola
- Courtyard pond
No.79 Villa is one of the most stylish villas located in Galle Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The property has a beach and a lighthouse at the bottom of the garden and a variety of shops and restaurants at the doorstep. Stay in the villa and enjoy ready access to idyllic coastal villages and sandy beaches of Unawatuna, Thalpe, Weligama, Merissa, Koggala, and Ahangama. The Galle Fort consists of a number of cafes and shops along the narrow streets that you can explore.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Rates shown are for 4 adults (+ 2 children)
* Electricity, mains water
* Basic cleaning
* Taxes & Services
* Telephone costs
* Provisioning costs
* Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour)
* For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 80% of the total rental amount, minus a USD 150 administration fee, will be refunded.
* For cancellations and/or amendments 30 - 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the final booking amount, minus USD 150 in administration fees, will be refunded.
* For cancellations 1 - 29 days before the arrival date and for no -shows, no refund will be made.
* During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
* A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re-let for the same duration and at the same rates.
* Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
* Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
* In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner, the owner will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
* Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the rental.
* All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made.
* Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days (60 days if peak period) before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
* Bookings made within 30 days of the date (60 days if peak period) of arrival, will require full payment.
* Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent.
* A security deposit equivalent of one night rent will be payable in US Dollars, in cash, on arrival at the villa. This deposit will be used against any damages or charges incurred during the stay. The difference or full amount will be returned in USD on the day of departure. If the charges cannot be determined at the time of departure, the Owner is entitled to withhold a reasonable estimate from your security deposit and will return any balance as soon as the actual cost has been determined.
Beautifully restored historic house
No.79 Villa is a masterpiece that blends together 18th century architectural features with all the comforts and amenities of a modern home. The three bedrooms can comfortably accommodate 6 people. Facilities include a private swimming pool and a beach that is accessible via the garden. You can also spend some relaxing hours of the roof terrace overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
No.79 Villa includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - the two main bedrooms are fitted with king sized beds while the third is a bunkroom which can also be used an office area. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned and their furnishings, décor and layout reflect the charm and grandeur of a bygone era. The property consists of two entrances with the front opening to the quaint lanes of the Galle Fort and the rear leading through the garden to the beach below. The open plan living area consists of the dining room, sitting room and kitchen.
No.79 Villa is serviced by a housekeeper, an in-house chef, steward and gardener. For the days you wish to spend indoors, you can take advantage of the range of entertainment facilities on offer including satellite television, DVD and Wi-Fi connectivity. There is also a rooftop terrace that overlooks the lighthouse and the Indian Ocean. The staff will also help you arrange excursions and spa treatments within the comfort of your own villa. There is much that you can do in in the immediate vicinity - head towards the Unawatuna Bay Beach area for water activities and to the coast of Mirissa for whale and dolphin watching.