7 7 14
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Mosquito net
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Gas stove
- Fridge (standalone)
- Fully equipped
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Fitness room
- Satellite TV
- Ipod Dock
- Kids games
- Air conditioned games room and gym
- Massage Room
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Spa Room
Lassana Kanda is a seven bedroom luxury villa located a few km from the historic southern capital of Galle in Sri Lanka. Perched on a high hill, this extremely private villa presents south westerly views down to the rice paddy cultivated valley floor. It is also at convenient distance from the Galle fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The villa offers the perfect location to enjoy a typical Sri Lankan rural experience while being at an easy distance from local attractions and beautiful beaches.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Rates shown are for 10 Adults and 4 Children
* Electricity, mains water
* Basic cleaning and garden supplies
* Taxes & Services
* Telephone costs
* Provisioning costs
* Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour)
* For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 80% of the total rental amount, minus a USD 150 administration fee, will be refunded.
* For cancellations and/or amendments 30 - 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the final booking amount, minus USD 150 in administration fees, will be refunded.
* For cancellations 1 - 29 days before the arrival date and for no -shows, no refund will be made.
* During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
* A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re-let for the same duration and at the same rates.
* Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
* Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
* In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner, the owner will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
* Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the rental.
* All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made.
* Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days (60 days if peak period) before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
* Bookings made within 30 days of the date (60 days if peak period) of arrival, will require full payment.
* Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent.
* A security deposit equivalent of one night rent will be payable in US Dollars, in cash, on arrival at the villa. This deposit will be used against any damages or charges incurred during the stay. The difference or full amount will be returned in USD on the day of departure. If the charges cannot be determined at the time of departure, the Owner is entitled to withhold a reasonable estimate from your security deposit and will return any balance as soon as the actual cost has been determined.
An exceptional villa with stunning views
Lassana Kanda is a beautiful villa perched on a high hill and overlooking the rice paddy cultivated valley floor. The main house has 4 bedrooms (3 doubles and 1 twin) upstairs, all ensuite and with air conditioning. Two of the doubles lead out to a balcony that overlooks the pool and distant tropical canopy. The lower floor houses another bedroom while the garden cottage is home to the remaining two. The villa also has an open plan sitting and dining area, fully equipped kitchens and an air conditioned study / TV room as well as guest bathroom.
All the seven bedrooms of Lassana Kanda are beautifully furnished and fitted with modern amenities for a comfortable stay. Bedrooms 1 and 2, in the main house, have access to balconies that overlook the pool. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are also located in the main house while the garden cottage consists of bedrooms 5 and 6. The seventh bedroom is on the ground floor of the main house and consists of an ensuite family bedroom with king size double and twin beds. Together, the bedrooms consist of 4 doubles, 2 twin and 1 family room, and can sleep 14 people.
The main house of Lassana Kanda houses the living area. The sitting area has floor to ceiling timber windows that completely fold back to reveal the 20m pool and covered pagola with dining table and built in sofas. One side of the pool has an infinity edge. The villa also consists of a fully equipped gym, a TV/DVD and games room with table tennis table; and a massage room. All these rooms look out through French style windows onto a landscaped lawn. The garden cottage also comprises of a private seating area. The villa is serviced by an in-house chef, housekeeper and gardener.