|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- DVD player
- Twin beds convert to King size bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- High chair
- Separate chef's kitchen
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPod dock
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Back-up generator
Villa Penari at Canggu Terrace is a comfortably designed, contemporary-styled two-bedroomed villa which is set amidst rice fields, coconut trees, banana plantations and traditional Balinese villages. From the privacy of your bedroom, you can watch the harvest activities and the world go by. There are no bars or restaurants in the immediate vicinity to break the solitude or mar the rural pleasures though there are a few warungs or local cafes selling snacks. If you wish a break from the solitude, cosmopolitan Seminyak, with its stores, restaurants and bars is just six kilometres away. Echo Beach, famous for its pounding surf, is also about 6 kms from the villa.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||09 Jan to 15 Jun
01 Sept to 20 Dec
(excludes Easter, Chinese New Year)
|USD 266||2 nights|
|High Season||16 Jun to 31 Aug
(includes Easter, Chinese New Year)
|USD 450||7 nights|
|Peak Season||21 Dec to 08 Jan||USD 450||7 nights|
|Christmas Season||21 Dec to 08 Jan||USD 450||7 nights|
* Daily Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge.
* Villa Penari can be booked independently or with the other two villas of the estate for a grand gathering of up to 16 guests.
* Exclusive use of the villa and all its facilities, including the services of a staff team including villa manager, chef, villa attendants.
* A car and driver for up to eight hours a day (excluding petrol) if two or more villas rented. Two cars if take whole estate.
* Discounted rates for stays of 10+ nights
* Electricity, mains water
* Daily breakfast
* Wifi internet
* Provisioning costs
* Groceries and beverages are billed at cost price plus a 20% service charge
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to EH within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, EH reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by EH:
For villas in Indonesia, Thailand and Sri Lanka:
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
For all other countries:
For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Contemporary Balinese charm
Villa Penari is one of three luxury villas that together constitute Canggu Terrace. The estate enjoys an idyllic rural setting, complete with terraced rice fields that define Bali's landscape. Ideal for small families, the two-bedroom villa is fitted with all modern amenities for a comfortable stay. It is serviced by an efficient and unobtrusive staff who will pamper every whim of their guests, be it a dinner beside the pool, a luxuriant massage after a fun day of sightseeing and activities, or organising a daytrip to Ubud and surrounds.
The master suite of Villa Penari is furnished with a queen-size bed fronting a TV with DVD player. The bedroom has a sun terrace overlooking the pool and mesmerising rice-field vista just beyond. The ensuite bathroom is fitted with a walk-in rain shower and a freestanding bathtub. The second bedroom is located on the upper-floor and is furnished with twin beds that easily convert to a king. It also has an ensuite bathroom is fitted with a walk-in rain shower and a glass roof that channels the sunlight. Both the bedrooms are air-conditioned and have private terraces overlooking the pool and rice fields.
The tropical-styled dining room of villa Penari has a rustic dining table for six. The living area is cooled by the natural breezes that flow through two sets of sliding doors leading out to the pool deck. The integrated kitchen nearby is equipped with all modern-amenities. The living room is divided into three distinct sitting areas including a cosy corner with a 42-inch satellite-channel TV, DVD player, iPod dock, and Bose audio system. It has glass doors that open to a balcony. Outdoors, the guests can enjoy a dip in the pool which overflows into a shallow pool for kids. The landscaped garden is filled with palms, ferns, and beautiful orchids. The small lawn provides the perfect spot for a barbecue.
Villa Penari can be booked independently or together with Villa Damai and/or Villa Arza giving the option for 2, 5 or 8 bedrooms.