|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Gas stove
- Cook included
- High chair
- Lounge seating
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Surround System
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
Wetakeiya House enjoys an idyllic setting in Dikwella, between Matara and Tangalle in Sri Lanka's south coast. Situated right on the coast, the villa offers unprecedented views of the Indian Ocean. The property is about three and hour drive from Colombo airport, while Galle, housing the Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is just one and half hour drive away. The villa also provides easy access to two beautiful beaches that are safe for swimming. A ten minutes walk will bring you to Dikwella town with its beach, and a short tuk-tuk ride to some fascinating temples.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||01 May to 30 Jun
01 Sep to 30 Nov
|USD 450||3 nights|
|High Season||01 Jul to 31 Aug
01 Dec to 18 Dec
09 Jan to 26 Jan
06 Feb to 09 Apr
24 Apr to 30 Apr
|USD 750||7 nights|
* Rates shown are for 4 adults (+ 2 children)
* Services, Staff
* Electricity, mains water
* Basic cleaning and garden supplies
* Baby cot with mosquito net able to be arranged when booking
* Telephone costs
* Provisioning costs
* Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour and event organization)
* For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 80% of the total rental amount, minus a USD 150 administration fee, will be refunded.
* For cancellations and/or amendments 30 - 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the final booking amount, minus USD 150 in administration fees, will be refunded.
* For cancellations 1 - 29 days before the arrival date and for no -shows, no refund will be made.
* During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
* A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re -let for the same duration and at the same rates.
* Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
* Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
* In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner, the owner will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
* Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the rental.
* All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made.
* Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days (60 days if peak period) before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
* Bookings made within 30 days of the date (60 days if peak period) of arrival, will require full payment.
* Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent.
* A security deposit equivalent of one night rent will be payable in US Dollars, in cash, on arrival at the villa. This deposit will be used against any damages or charges incurred during the stay. The difference or full amount will be returned in USD on the day of departure. If the charges cannot be determined at the time of departure, the Owner is entitled to withhold a reasonable estimate from your security deposit and will return any balance as soon as the actual cost has been determined.
Elegant oceanfront villa
The beautifully furnished Wetakeiya House provides the perfect accommodation on Sri Lanka’s south coast to unwind in both luxury and privacy. Offering truly dramatic views of the Indian Ocean, this three-bedroom villa is serviced by a cook and housekeeping staff to pamper your every whim. Spend relaxed days at the pool or nearby beaches or simply unwind amidst the luxuries in the comfort of your indoor spaces, seek respite from the sun in the TV room, or spend some lazy hours in the hammock overlooking the courtyard, lulled by the soothing breezes of the palm trees.
The three bedrooms of Wetakeiya House are designed for optimum privacy and comfort. The master suite is fitted with a king-sized bed and faces south to the ocean. Outside the master suite, a covered terrace offers two large day beds and stunning views. The other two bedrooms have queen size beds that overlook the pond and garden. All have private spacious bathrooms, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
The indoor living space of Wetakeiya House encompasses an aesthetically furnished sitting room with sofas, arm chairs, and French windows that lead onto wide verandah with garden and ocean views. Meals prepared in the fully equipped kitchen can be served in the indoor dining room or at the veranda dining table. A cosy television room and a comfortable lounge offer a respite from the days in the sun. The Ambalama (at the front of the garden) is lovely peaceful space to relax in, practice yoga, or admire the sun sets. Even with two beaches a few minutes away, the villa has its own plunge pool with ocean views.