7 7 14
fantastic in all respects!
One of the most beautiful places we have ever experienced.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Rice cooker
- Breakfast bar
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling Fans
- Bar Area
- DVD player
- Library room
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- roof top bar with 360 views
Located close to the Kalametiya Bird Sanctuary, Villa Ranawara is ideal for those looking for a quiet tropical holiday in Sri Lanka with wildlife and serene nature for company. Those eager to see more wildlife, Yala National Park and Udawalawe National park, home to leopards, elephants and sloth bears, are just a few hours away. The villa is just 9-minutes walk from the beach, and also provides easy access to some of the island’s prime attractions including the Hummanaya Blow Hole, Tangalle Lagoon and Mulkirigala Rock Monastery.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season|| 1 May 2019
13 Dec 2019
|7 bedroom||USD 2,240||3 nights|
|Peak Season||14 Dec 2019
7 Jan 2020
|7 bedroom||USD 3,360||7 nights|
|High Season|| 8 Jan 2020
30 Apr 2020
|7 bedroom||USD 2,240||3 nights|
* Electricity, mains water
* Basic cleaning and garden supplies
* Children under 5 years old eat free of charge
* Full board is offered at USD50 per person per day; USD25 per child (5-12y.o)
* Telephone costs
* Provisioning costs
* Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour and event organization)
* Event fee USD 2,500 (max 100 people)
* For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 80% of the total rental amount, minus a USD 150 administration fee, will be refunded.
* For cancellations and/or amendments 30 - 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the final booking amount, minus USD 150 in administration fees, will be refunded.
* For cancellations 1 - 29 days before the arrival date and for no -shows, no refund will be made.
* During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
* A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re-let for the same duration and at the same rates.
* Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
* Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
* In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner, the owner will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
* Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the rental.
* All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made.
* Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days (60 days if peak period) before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
* Bookings made within 30 days of the date (60 days if peak period) of arrival, will require full payment.
* Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent.
* A security deposit equivalent of one night rent will be payable in US Dollars, in cash, on arrival at the villa. This deposit will be used against any damages or charges incurred during the stay. The difference or full amount will be returned in USD on the day of departure. If the charges cannot be determined at the time of departure, the Owner is entitled to withhold a reasonable estimate from your security deposit and will return any balance as soon as the actual cost has been determined.
Luxurious beachfront estate
Built on a sprawling 23 acre estate, Villa Ranawara allows its guests to enjoy all luxuries of the modern world while relishing the peace and quiet of a private beach. This stunning south-facing beachfront villa is tastefully furnished in understated colors for maximum impact. Five bedrooms spread out on two levels, with each offering unobstructed views of the gardens, ocean and beyond. Guests seeking more privacy will find solace in the two garden bungalows located near the main building. A resident manager and a full strength of staff including chef, butlers and room attendants are available round the clock and ensure a worry-free, pampered holiday experience.
Three bedroom suites of villa Ranawara are located on the ground floor. All these three bedrooms are furnished with king-size four poster beds and overlook the garden and pool. The fourth and fifth bedrooms are on the first floor, have king-size four poster beds and a private terrace, and overlook the garden and the ocean. Bedrooms six and seven are located in a separate bungalow, 50 meters from the house and also have king-sized beds. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms.
Villa Ranawara has two living areas including a formal double height palatial sitting room and library on the ground floor and an open-sided sitting on the first floor, which allows guests to take in the spectacular 360degree views of the gardens, lakes and ocean. Nearby is the L-shaped TV/cinema room fitted projector and screen; and a library with round table, sofa and arm chairs for comfortable reading and indoor games. There is also a bar area to take in the stunning views and sunsets. The ground floor living area is fitted with twin sofa sets and provides access to the kitchen and a dining area that can seat 14. Positioned away from the main house is the massage pavilion to enjoy relaxing spa treatment and massages in privacy and silence. Outdoors, sitting in stunning garden settings is the pool with a nearby open-sided pavilion for outdoor dining. Guests can also enjoy tennis in the hard court.