|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Music System
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Situated a short 300m hop from stunning Samrong Bay, guests staying at The Sun Kissed Villa are never far from a beach. Thanks to its vantage point on the peaceful Plai Laem peninsula, The Sun Kissed Villa is ideally situated for those who want to enjoy the spectacular daily displays on offer during the Koh Samui sunset. The property also benefits from an exclusive position within a secure, gated community. Samui’s International Airport is just ten minutes’ drive away, making the villa an ideal base to relax after a long journey to Thailand.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 353||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 471||3 nights|
|2 bedroom||USD 412||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 589||3 nights|
|2 bedroom||USD 353||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 471||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 824||10 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates. Maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car. (Transfers are subject to terms and conditions)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of six (6) Guests (including children) or four (4) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account (an administration fee of USD 44 applies) or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Smart design and luxury facilities
Spacious open plan designs give this holiday villa a unique and bespoke appeal, which makes it the perfect island stay for those in search of luxury at affordable prices. There are 3 bedrooms consisting of a master suite and 2 guest bedrooms, there are also three bathrooms for guests’ use. The living spaces blend effortlessly with the outdoor terrace and the stunning private infinity pool. A classic colour palette of charcoal, white and black forms a stylish theme that allows the dazzling ocean views to do the talking. The careful design and orientation of the property make it impossible to forget the proximity of the ocean and the stunning tropical surroundings.
Sun Kissed Villa's spacious open-plan living area lends the property a stylish, modern feel. Contemporary furnishings including bespoke leather sofas, chic glass tables and crisp white kitchen units enhance the sense of contemporary style, complementing the white tiled floors to establish a luxurious feel. The walls are embellished with striking black and white photographic prints taken by the owners of the villa during their travels around the world, giving the living areas an elegant, sophisticated feel. The space flows seamlessly through to the kitchen, which is fully equipped to international standards.
The modern furnishings are complemented by state-of-the-art entertainment options with a surround sound system controlled via an iPad Mini making this the perfect property for lovers of smart home technology. This can also be used to control the TV, which has access to a range of satellite channels, a DVD player and music.
Outside, the 8m x 10m infinity pool forms a bright frame of turquoise, edged by authentic Balinese stone. Guests can relax in one of the plush sun loungers after taking a dip in the pool, enjoying the wide ocean views. There's a shaded terrace that's perfect for al fresco dining, in addition to a gas barbecue for occasions when you might fancy cooking up a surf and turf feast for all the family to enjoy. The bar area also provides a convenient space for mixing up chilled afternoon cocktails.
Once night falls, The Sun Kissed Villa's sleeping quarters offer just as much luxury as the main living areas. The master suite is also furnished in a chic black and white theme and comes with an ensuite bathroom. Glazed doors lead out onto an expansive private terrace area, set with a table for two for morning breakfasts overlooking the ocean. The two guest bedrooms follow a similar decorative scheme to the rest of the villa. One is fitted with a plush king-size bed while the other is home to two twin beds and the two rooms share a bathroom. A stylish floating staircase connects the two levels and does not have a hand rail or a barrier so families with younger children should take this into account.
Sun Kissed Villa offers the perfect retreat for couples or families looking to get away from it all. The services of a professional chef are available for guests that want to indulge in some authentic Thai food whilst on holiday. The housekeeper is on-hand to ensure the villa remains as fresh and clean as on the first day when guests check into the property.
The expansive outdoor areas also encourage guests to venture outside and enjoy the best of the Thai weather, swimming a few laps or enjoying a home-cooked barbecue feast with their loved ones. For those that fancy a day out, the Big Buddha – one of Samui's most famous cultural attractions is just ten minutes away, as is Fisherman's Village Bophut with its variety of small boutiques and shops for those that are in the mood for a little retail therapy whilst on holiday.
Guests who stay at The Sun Kissed Villa will enjoy the ultimate vacation experience thanks not only to the villa's smart design and luxury facilities, but also to the villa’s attentive service. The onsite villa manager and team cater to all guests' needs and preferences.