2 2 4
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Extra bed
- En-suite bathroom
- His and her shower
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
Villa Saldana is a 2-bedroom beachfront villa on the Galle coast line, with a swimming pool. Sleeping up to 4, this property boasts direct access to the beautiful, and often unpopulated, Habaraduwa beach. You are more likely to share the shore with turtles than people. Its proximity to all that Galle has to offer make this property the perfect spot for a small group to relax and unwind in between enjoying the beach, nearby surf spots and other trips and activities.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low|| 1 May 2020
13 Dec 2020
|3 bedroom||USD 357||2 nights|
|Peak||14 Dec 2020
8 Jan 2021
|3 bedroom||USD 816||7 nights|
|High|| 9 Jan 2021
30 Apr 2021
|3 bedroom||USD 459||2 nights|
* Tropical breakfast
* Electricity, mains water
* Basic cleaning and garden supplies
* Taxes & Services
* Telephone costs
* Provisioning costs
* Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour)
* For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 80% of the total rental amount, minus a USD 150 administration fee, will be refunded.
* For cancellations and/or amendments 30 - 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the final booking amount, minus USD 150 in administration fees, will be refunded.
* For cancellations 1 - 29 days before the arrival date and for no -shows, no refund will be made.
* During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
* A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re-let for the same duration and at the same rates.
* Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
* Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
* In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner, the owner will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
* Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the rental.
* All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made.
* Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days (60 days if peak period) before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
* Bookings made within 30 days of the date (60 days if peak period) of arrival, will require full payment.
* Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent.
* A security deposit equivalent of one night rent will be payable in US Dollars, in cash, on arrival at the villa. This deposit will be used against any damages or charges incurred during the stay. The difference or full amount will be returned in USD on the day of departure. If the charges cannot be determined at the time of departure, the Owner is entitled to withhold a reasonable estimate from your security deposit and will return any balance as soon as the actual cost has been determined.
Dutch-colonial style, 2 bedroom villa with beach access
On arriving at Villa Saldana you are welcomed by an entrance festooned with Heliconia plants, Bougainvillea and mini Palms. Up a few steps and you walk into a lovely light room adorned with Kandyan panelled art work. This open space has been cleverly compartmentalised into four corners which each host a dedicated seating, eating, working and drinking area.
There are many doors that come off this room, allowing multiple access to the sensational sea view, beach, pool and garden, as well as allowing the Sri Lankan light to stream in.
Villa Saldana has two bedrooms with en-suite indoor / outdoor bathrooms. The two sea facing Master suites have king-size four poster beds. Each bedroom is complete with air conditioning and an overhead fan. The Master suite on the left has its own garden terrace with sunbeds and phenomenal view of the Indian ocean, whilst the Master suite on the right, has its own terrace, with sunbeds that reach the pool and look out to sea.
The elevated beach and ocean view timber deck at the front of the villa has ample space to admire the sun lit scene, bordered by a grassy lawn. The beach, accessed through a private gate, is a few gentle steps away. The navy blue and turquoise tiled swimming pool sits to its right and commands a fantastic Frangipani filled view of the sea and sand beyond.
This beachside villa has a housekeeper and an experienced chef, who can cook a wide range of Eastern and Western dishes but excels when cooking traditional Sri Lankan fare. The kitchen is also available for guests to cook for themselves.
There are two kitchens. The first is a modern kitchen that boasts glass and steel cabinets with granite countertops and is fully equipped with everything you need. The second is an authentic curry kitchen, where the chef can cook up traditional Sri Lankan style dishes away from the hub of the house.
Guests can order fresh fish and seafood straight from the local market or even better from the fishermen who come to the villa to sell their ‘catch of the morning’.
Saldana is situated near to many of the great local restaurants along the coast from Ahangama to Galle as well as popular surf breaks and other fantastic trips and excursions. Highly recommend this neat villa, perfect for a family or small group looking for a relaxing beach holiday.