Griya Aditi Villa
3 3 6
A wonderful experience with great Staff.
Awesome Staff! Modern Villa in the rice paddies
Pretty villa near ubud, great staff and comes with car
Beautiful villas....with very nice and helpful staffs
Peaceful, relaxed and beautiful villa
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- Bunk Bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Balcony/ sitting area
- DVD Player
- Room Service
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- Car rental facility
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Music System
- DVD Player
- Washing machine/ dryer
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry: Extra charge
- Fire extinguisher
- Doctor on call
- Power back up
- Safety locker
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- Massage and spa
Ngurah Rai International Airport
Things to do around the area: Village Trekking, Rice Paddy Trekking, visiting museums, art shops, galleries, visiting some wood carvers, painters, visiting Ubud Centre, etc. Getting around – The best way to get around the area is by car, walking or cycling. Distance from the beach, 30 – 40 minutes driving to the nearest beaches.10 minutes to the centre of Ubud (depending on the traffic)
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season|| 1 Sep 2020
18 Dec 2020
|3 bedroom||USD 6,107,063||3 nights|
|High Season||19 Dec 2020
3 Jan 2021
|3 bedroom||USD 7,817,040||5 nights|
Return airport transfer for all guest
10 hours stand by car and driver including petrol (not applicable on check in and check out date)
Complimentary coffee or tea during stay
Free wifi/internet connection in villa area
- Additional guest
Extra Bed : IDR 500.000 per night per bed (include breakfast for 1 person)
Baby Cot : IDR 215.000 per night per cot
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Welcome to Villa Griya Aditi
The Villa has been designed, built and is managed with the single purpose of your enjoying a wonderful and trouble free stay.The villas' staff consists of 11 : 1 cook, 6 waiters and room attendants, 1 pool attendant and maintenance man, 1 gardener, 2 night watchmen.The villa manager will welcome you upon arrival. She will visit you during your stay to check whether everything goes fine. You also call on her in case of a difficulty or to arrange activities.
The three bedrooms are designed very homey yet they still proffer the luxury and beauty of a small villa that makes you like to spend the whole time pampering yourselves at the villa instead of going out to roam the surrounding. However, when the idea comes up to having a little journey around the nature, the villa surrounding would be the best choice to consider. The rice paddies stretch exactly in front of the villa, and when they are turning green, it looks like miles wide expanse of a natural lush green carpet.
Through an agreement with a local group of drivers, the villa provides 1 car per villa for the entire duration of the guests' stay. Their cars are new generation Kijangs, comfortably seating up to 6 adults.The driver's knowledge of Bali, including the most remote and "off the beaten track" roads is exceptional. The Bale Bengong is used for giving massages, thanks to an agreement with one group of traditional massage ladies.
The villa Aditi can also organize, courtesy of an agreement with the local village dance school, a show of traditional Balinese dances in the villa itself. English and French speaking guide can be arranged upon request.