Griya Atma Villa
4 4 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- Massage and Spa
- Towels/ toiletries
- Fire extinguisher
- Doctor on call
- Power back up
- Safety locker
- Car rental facility
- Credit card accepted
- Gas stove
- Water filter
- Washing machine/ dryer
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry: extra charge
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Music System
- Media Room
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
Ngurah Rai International Airport
Things to do around the area: Village Trekking, Rice Paddy Trekking, visiting museums, art shops, galleries, visiting some wood carvers, painters, visiting Ubud Centre, etc. Getting around – The best way to get around the area is by car. Distance from the beach: 30 – 40 minutes driving to the nearest beaches.10 minutes to the centre of Ubud (depending on the traffic).
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Medium Season||10 Feb 2019
30 Jun 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 523||3 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Jul 2019
31 Aug 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 638||5 nights|
|Medium Season|| 1 Sep 2019
20 Dec 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 523||3 nights|
* All Government taxes
* Continental Breakfast
* Internet connection
* Once daily roundtrip shuttle service to Ubud
* Welcome drink and chilled towel upon arrival
* Return airport transfers using two cars
* Food for meals other than breakfast, prepared by our cook. Actual expenses charged plus a handling fee of 20%
* Outside services, including special laundry requests and dry cleaning, charged at cost +20% handling fee
* Massage, charged as per our partner group list of fees.
* Additional car(s) with a driver, charged at USD 70 / day, for 10 hours per day, inclusive of fuel.
* Telephone calls (long distance) made from the villas will be charged as per Telkom fees plus 20% handling fee.
* Dance performances by local village troop can be arranged at a fee depending upon the type of performance requested by the guests
* English and French-speaking guide can be arranged upon request.
* Suitable for events: small event up to 20-30 people (available upon request)
1. Cancellation (or No Shows) of a booking may involve the forfeiture of deposit(s) and/or any payments made.
2. Cancellation from 7 days and less before arrival may involve forfeiture of the full 100 % payments is nonrefundable.
3. Cancellation from 8 days to 14 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 50 % payments
4. Cancellation from 15 days to 30 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 25 % payments
5. Cancellation from 31 days to 61 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 10 % payments
In either situation, the owners reserve the right to re-let out the villa without any reference to guests or reduction in guest liability.
If however the villa is subsequently let to other parties for the same period, every effort will be made to refund monies less administration charges.
Please note that changes to bookings may incur a US$50 administration fee.
* A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking, and the balance of full payment is required 7 days (1 week) prior to arrival.
* Due to bank charge we expecting to receive payment in full amount if there are any bank charge will be borned by the client. Otherwise, payment is in Indonesian Rupiah (at current bank exchange rates to US Dollar equivalent)
* Inventory will be agreed on arrival and departure.
* We welcome children under the age of 18 as long as they accompanied by an adult guardian,
but cannot assume any responsibility for their safety whilst on the property.
* The owners cannot accept any liability for any loss, expense, damage, claim or injury either directly or
indirectly, consequential or otherwise whatsoever, however caused or incurred, whether arising in contract or otherwise in law or equity as a result of rendering of the services or accommodations as described or substituted, or by reason of terrorist or military action, riots, revolution, insurgency, civil war, adverse government action or inaction or acts of God, or by any agents, employees, subcontractors, servants or third parties whatsoever supplying any of the services or accommodations herein or as substituted.
* No adult triple share is permitted.
Welcome to Villa Griya Atma
The Villa has been designed, built and is managed with the single purpose of your enjoying a wonderful and trouble-free stay. The villas' staff consists of 11: 1 cook, 6 waiters and room attendants, 1 pool attendant and maintenance man, 1 gardener, 2-night watchmen. The villa manager will welcome you upon arrival. She will visit you during your stay to check whether everything goes fine. You also call on her in case of a difficulty or to arrange activities. The villas are fitted with modern facilities, telephone connection to all rooms as well as to kitchens, the office and security post, wired and wireless broadband internet and cable TV.
The villa is designed as a modern interpretation of Balinese traditional living, each room on ground floor opens on a wide patio. The Master bedroom faces the rice fields and the infinity swimming pool. It has en-suite bathroom with bathtub and an outdoor shower. It also has a indoor daybed. Two other bedrooms on ground floor face the swimming pool. Both have indoor and outdoor bathroom with showers. The fourth bedroom, on second floor faces other rice fields. It is also a study and has its own lounge with sofa and TV. It has en-suite bathroom with indoor shower.
The dining / living room opens on the garden, the swimming pool and rice fields. A family room faces the back garden with a fish and turtle pond. Children love to play in the family room, in times of rain. All rooms have air conditioning and fan. The kitchen is used for final preparation of the dishes before serving. It has a refrigerator, a microwave oven, and a water dispenser. The swimming pool is tiled with natural stones coming from Java. The Bale Bengong is a place where you can relax or get a traditional massage. The garden faces more than 1 km uninterrupted rice fields, with a small temple on the right side.
The Bale Bengong (one in each villa) are used for giving massages, thanks to an agreement with one group of traditional massage ladies. The villa can also organize, courtesy of an agreement with the local village dance school, a show of traditional Balinese dances in the villa itself. English and French speaking guide can be arranged upon request.
Through an agreement with a local group of drivers, the villa provides 1 car per villa for the entire duration of the guests' stay. Their cars are new generation Kijangs, comfortably seating up to 6 adults.The driver's knowledge of Bali, including the most remote and "off the beaten track" roads is exceptional.