Villa One at Samui Sanctuary
3 3 7
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Air Condition
- Double bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- En-suite bathroom
- Laptop friendly space
- Coffee machine
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Villa One at Samui Sanctuary enjoys a quiet, hillside setting above Choeng Mon beach, and offers stunning views of the tropical surroundings. The Choeng Mon beach, with its eclectic collection of restaurants, is a ten minutes walk from the villa. Another two minutes drive brings you to the quaint Fisherman’s village, with its bustling market. The villa is about 15 minutes drive from the airport.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High season||11 Feb 2019
30 Apr 2019
|3 bedroom||USD 270||4 nights|
|Low season|| 1 May 2019
30 Jun 2019
|3 bedroom||USD 240||3 nights|
|High season|| 1 Jul 2019
9 Sep 2019
|3 bedroom||USD 270||4 nights|
- All taxes
- Three times weekly house and pool cleaning and garden maintenance
- WiFi is available throughout the villa
- Breakfast and other meals
- Electricity will be charged extra upon usage, 7 baht kilowatt/hr
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
A cozy modern home close to the beach
This beautiful Villa One at Samui Sanctuary Residence overlooks expansive views of the tropical surroundings. This luxurious home away from home, complete with a private swimming pool, al fresco dining area, and other relaxation areas, both indoors and outdoors, is ideal for family and friends who wish to relax away from the crowds.
The three bedrooms of Villa One at Samui Sanctuary Residence can comfortably sleep seven people. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms. Bedroom one is fitted with a king-sized bed and has its private balcony overlooking lush greenery. Bedroom two has a queen-sized bed with glass windows overlooking lush foliage. Bedroom three has a queen bed and a single bed. All the bedrooms are done in white giving them a bright, airy vibe. The furniture, also in white, adds to the minimalistic look.
The main living area of Villa One at Samui Sanctuary Residence is on the ground floor and includes a lounge outfitted with an L-shaped sofa and fronting a flat screen TV. The lounge extends towards a well-equipped kitchen with a full range of appliances including microwave, electric stove, oven, toaster, and Nescafe coffee machine. There is also a bar area and a dining area for indoor dining. Glass doors connect the indoor and outdoor living areas. Outdoors, the prime attraction is the private swimming pool lined with sun loungers and a table for alfresco dining.