Sunshine Hills Villa 4
4 4 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Day bed
- Air Condition
- Twin bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Double bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Pratumnak Hill is considered one of the most desirable areas in Pattaya. Everything you require is within walking distance, including Cosy beach located just 600 meters away. Central Pattaya and Pratumnak Hill Viewpoint will take just 5 minutes while in the opposite direction and Jomtien Beach is 10 minutes away. Pratumnak Hill also boasts a residence of the Royal Family and Golden Buddha Hill, a landmark site with eye-catching gardens and panoramic views of the sea and nearby islands.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Normal Season|| 1 Mar 2018
30 Nov 2018
|4 bedroom||USD 15,400||3 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Dec 2018
28 Feb 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 20,900||3 nights|
* Daily maid service
* Towels changed after 2 days of use
* Sheets changed after 4 days of use
- Excess electricity usage charged at 7 THB a unit
- Security Deposit 15000 THB
*200 THB per person for the cost of ingredients
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Modern design with real elegance
Highgrove Villa is a perfect 5 en-suite holiday home containing new, top quality fittings and furnishings with a completely modern feel. An awful lot of care and attention has gone into the imaginative interior design and unusual layout, making it visually stunning from whichever of the many different spaces you happen to be in.
There are two fully fitted kitchens. One is in the main living area and has been strikingly designed. You will have every appliance required to cook whatever meals you wish. Plenty of cupboard space is provided as well as dark granite worktops and a breakfast bar island made from stainless steel. Your second kitchen is in the lower section of the house and is also fully fitted with all necessary appliances. You will not be short of cooking options, nor where to eat your meals.
For formal dining the 10-place dining suite in the main living area is perfect, but for more relaxed eating you have a choice of outdoor areas from the kitchen patio, main patio of the living area, two patios connected to two separate bedrooms, and the covered area around your landscaped swimming pool offers a covered area with tables that can seat 10 people in comfort
In terms of sleeping arrangements the 5 en-suite bedrooms are decorated and furnished to a really high standard. 4 of these offer double beds with one containing 2 single beds. You will look forward to climbing into comfort after a hard day’s holidaymaking! Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom, there is one spacious guest bathroom in the main living area, and separate, secure access to the 1st lower level bathroom for any guests using the pool area.
Each of the 5 bedrooms are decorated and furnished to ensure your complete comfort. All have en-suite bathrooms for total privacy, air conditioning and televisions. While they are all a good size the master bedroom suite with its private changing area, en-suite bathroom and own patio is a space to behold.
High quality tiling and appliances give each of the 7 bathrooms a quality feeling. Five of these are en-suite with the bedrooms and offer wash basins, toilets and part glass enclosed rain-showers. The master bathroom suite with separate changing area has wooden flooring and four floor to ceiling wooden wardrobes, while the bathroom itself also contains a raised circular bathtub which will not need a second invitation.
Modern design with real elegance has been achieved throughout Highgrove Villa and the comfort offered is the perfect partner to your location.