Villa Eagle's Nest
4 4 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Single bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fan
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Dish washer
- Coffee machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice machine
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Music System
- Board games
- Sun beds / chairs
Eagle’s Nest is conveniently located in an elevated position on a small hill beside the local fishing village of Thakao. From here you can take boat tours to Krabi or nearby islands, or sample some of the local foods. A short drive away from the villa you will find many of the island’s best restaurants. In fact, most amenities on the island are just a short distance away. The pier with speed boat connections to Phuket is approximately a 15-minute drive.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
- Extra bed
- Adiitional transfer 500THB
- Transfer to oh Koh Yao Noi Pier
-Food and Beverages charged at grocery cost price plus20%
- Baby cot
- Baby high chair
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Your ultimate tropical hideaway.
Tha Khao Pier making the villa an ideal base for day trips including diving, snorkeling, island hopping and kayaking. Bicyclerental available to explore Koh Yao Noi. Infinity pool, air-conditioned living space, luxurious bedrooms, and friendly staff including an in house chef.All bedrooms with Ensuite bathrooms.Van with driver included.
Only 20 minutes from Phuket by speedboat but a million miles from the stresses of modern life,the island paradise of Koh Yao Noimay just be Thailand’s best kept secret. It is located within the magnificent Marine National Park of Phang Nga Bay which possesses over 40 islands andis home to indigenous sea gypsies and protected wildlife. This tropical island is accessible only by boat or helicopter and thus remains largely undeveloped, natural and peaceful. To arrive here is to step back in time.
Completedin 2018, embracing the philosophy of ‘barefoot luxury’ resortliving, on an island with few private villas, the Eagle’s Nest luxury villa is unique for its quality and outlook. The sweeping panoramas from the property are simply breathtaking and can be seen from every room in this expansive estate nestled among the tree-tops. A skilledand personal staffing team ensures that everywhimis catered for.The rental offering includes an open-air seated van and driver. This is more than a home away from home, this is a serviced luxury villa on a remote and idyllic tropical island with every detail thought out.
The grounds of this luxury villa cover a half-hectare and stretches from the hill top to the beach below, with direct water and beach access.
Eagle’s Nest is comprised of three connected main buildings all with spectacular views over the Marine National Park of Phang Nga Bay. The four ensuite bedrooms make it perfect for families or small groups, and the villa can comfortably accommodate a diverse group without ever feeling crowded.The 15m long infinity pool setsthe stage for the stunning backdrop of Phang Nga Bay. Relaxing here is almost mandatory and guests can enjoy one of the sunbeds or the comfortable sofas in the sunken sala. For those up early, the sun rises directly over the water reflecting and casting beautiful hues of gold to frame each morning.