Villa Sin Sin 2 Bedroom
2 2 4
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Queen Size bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Pots and Pans
- Ceiling Fans
- Music System
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Off-street parking
Since the villa complex is situated in Kerobokan, for miles ahead you have emerald green rice fields, a view of the mountains, and very few people. So, if you’re aiming for a relaxed adventure then this is the right place for you! But, if you’re in the mood for something more upbeat then beach clubs like Ku De Ta in Seminyak, or the popular surf breaks of Canggu are what you need.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High season - Special Offer|| 1 Jun 2019
31 Aug 2019
|2 bedroom||USD 406||5 nights|
|Normal season - Special Offer|| 1 Sep 2019
19 Dec 2019
|2 bedroom||USD 315||2 nights|
|Peak season||20 Dec 2019
31 Dec 2019
|2 bedroom||USD 554||7 nights|
Welcome fruit baskets
1 baby cot
2 high chair
Services by villa team
Return airport transfers
Extra bed (max 1) USD 35
Car driver USD60
Grocery cost +15% fee
Additional baby cot USD 10
Extra baby high chair
Refundable security deposit USD 500 - 1000
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
When the guest makes a booking request, the guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to us within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, We have the right to void the guest’s booking request.The following deposit payment applicable:
• A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable to confirm a booking.
• Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
• The total rental amount is payable for rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request.
Villa Sin Sin has three extraordinary artistic two-bedroom villas designed by Ms. Sin Sin Man - the founder of Sin Sin in collaboration with the celebrated Italian GM architect Gianni Francione, the author of ‘Bali Modern: The Art of Tropical Living’. One of the two villas' bed rooms feature a semi-open bathroom, doors to the pool as well as there is also a mezzanine space, great as a meditation area or it can be used for an extra sleeping space. The kitchen is bright in an semi-open setting overlooking part of the garden. The second villa has a spacious living room surrounded with the tropical garden and the open terrace upstairs overlooking the beautiful garden, pool and paddy fields. The third villa has an open plan living room adjoined to the dining area, which is semi-open by the tropical garden, plus the sheltered ‘Bale’ provides a wonderful space to relax, and the poolside is also perfect to host an outdoors dining or breakfast.
Villa Sin Sin is an enclave of private villas of the highest standard, situated among local neighborhood which is very tranquil and discreet and yet, very convenient to go to fine dining restaurants, various shopping destinations, beautiful beaches and adventurous night life.
The villas are nestled into a dreamy compound surrounded by rice paddies. Each villa (1000 square meters with two bedrooms) is furbished with artworks picked by Sin Sin Man.
Facilities: Private swimming pool, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, spacious living room and 2 hot-tub and showers bathroom, guest washroom, and outside pavilion.
For those who wish to rejuvenate and remain undisturbed by the spinning world, Villa Sin Sin is pleased to arrange art and cultural activities, explore the beautiful nature of Bali, experience the local villagers’ life, cooking lessons or indulge in a stress releasing and relaxing Spa treatment at the villa.
Sin Sin's private chef who has been with Villa Sin Sin for over 15 years caters a wide variety menu from traditional Indonesian, to Asian fusion and western cuisine with freshly selected ingredients.