20 20 40
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air Condition
- Bed Linen and Towels
- En-suite bathroom
- massage room
- steam room
- Air conditioning
- Bar Area
- Pool table
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Solarium/Roof terrace
- BBQ / Bar area
Set in in Muang Pattaya, Chang Wat Chon Buri, Thailand, Thaillywood Palace is 10 kms from Pattaya Central and 46 km away from U-Tapao Rayong-Pattaya International Airport. Located in a small private village, the villa enjoys very quiet and natural surroundings dotted with trees and small lakes. A stay in the villa puts you in close proximity to all major Pattaya attractions, beaches and golf courses.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Palace + Annex|| 1 Apr 2019
1 Jun 2020
|14 bedroom||USD 77,682||2 nights|
|Twin House|| 1 Apr 2019
1 Jun 2020
|2 bedroom||USD 12,947||2 nights|
|Full Domain|| 1 Apr 2019
1 Jun 2020
|20 bedroom||USD 94,160||2 nights|
|Palace|| 1 Apr 2019
1 Jun 2020
|6 bedroom||USD 57,673||2 nights|
- Welcome basket with fruits in every room
- Welcome drink (butterfly pea with lime / fresh coconut
- Free daily laundry
- Free Breakfast everyday
- Free car with driver everyday for your needs.
- Massage services 2000 for 2 hours and 3000 for 4 hours
- Extra car rental 4000 per day for 4 people
- Extra minivan rental 6000 per day for 10 people
- Lunch and dinner options for our guests (thai / french / italian)
- Other extras available on demand: Golf tour, private car or minivan, massages, special dinner on the rooftop, etc…
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Your private palace
Ideal for large family gatherings or corporate events, Thaillywood Palace is a 20 bedroom residence with several spacious open-plan living areas, both indoors and outdoors, well-equipped kitchen, a beautiful rooftop for lounge and dinner and all modern comforts for a pampered holiday. Stay in the villa to be close to Thailand’s beaches while having your own private space. Aside from its proximity to the beach, the villa has friendly staff, a clean and spacious lounge area, and an infinity swimming pool set in a lush green garden.
The 20 bedrooms can sleep 40 adults. 36 pax availability in the main domain, 18 BR (6BR in palace, 10 in annex, 2 in twin house) and 2 more BR in the artist house, which makes 4 extra pax availability and 40 total. All bedrooms are air-conditioned havens to relax in; they are all bright and airy, with glass doors and windows overlooking the pool, garden area or surrounding tropical greenery. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with bathtub, shower and toiletries.
True to its name, Thaillywood Palace spells luxury and grandeur in its design, décor and comforts. The open-plan living space has beautiful furnishings. You can sink into the sofas and admire the surrounding views or watch a show on the LCD TV. A few steps away is the indoor dining area extending into the well-equipped kitchen. A major attraction is the rooftop with comfortable seating for meetings, dining, relaxing or simply lounging and soaking up the tranquil surrounds. Besides, guests can also relax and dine by the pool. The villa also includes a massage room, sauna and stream room, and a fully-equipped gym for an indulgent stay.