5 5 10
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
Karmel villa is one of the four villas of Thalduwa Island Villas, a boutique hotel at Ahangama in Sri Lanka. Nestled amidst coconut palms, cinnamon and ginger plants, and bird-of-paradise flowers, the villa is located about 20 minutes away from Galle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. An ideal retreat for tropical living, the villa also provides you access to the nearby bay, Wellingama, which is a surfers’ paradise.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Normal Season|| 1 May 2020
31 Oct 2020
|5 bedroom||USD 430||2 nights|
Tax and service charge
Exclusive use of the villa
In room or Villa dinning till 09.00 PM
Activities can be booked trough villa manager
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
When the guest makes a booking request, the guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to us within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, We have the right to void the guest’s booking request.The following deposit payment applicable:
• A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable to confirm a booking.
• Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
• The total rental amount is payable for rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request
an ideal holiday retreat
Nestled amidst coconut palms, cinnamon and ginger plants, and a natural tropical garden, Karmel villa, one of the four villas of Thalduwa Island Villas, is an ideal holiday retreat away from it all and with just a vast expanse of the sun, sand and sea for company. With its own swimming pool, a spacious pavilion for outdoor tropical living, and discreet staff to pamper all your whims and fancies, you have in the villa a stunning tropical getaway for a once in a lifetime pampered experience. The villa also has a chef at hand to prepare and serve excellent meals to order throughout the day from a menu of local and world dishes.
Karmel villa includes three air-conditioned bedrooms and two honeymoon suites set slightly apart to give you all the privacy you need. The bedrooms, like the rest of the property, are spacious and built in colonial style with large glass windows or doors overlooking the tropical garden or lake. Each bedroom is luxuriously furnished and has an attached en-suite with bath-tub, shower and all necessary toiletries and amenities including hair dryer.
The open plan spacious living area of Karmel is designed to ensure that the soothing sea breezes flow throughout the house. The beautiful furniture and décor give the living room its unique individuality. The large, fully-equipped kitchen opens into the dining area, overlooking the pool and the views beyond. Additional entertaining and socializing spaces include an outdoor pavilion and fully furnished terrace to enjoy cocktails and sundowners. A must do is to enjoy some laps in the swimming pool or simply relax and enjoy a BBQ under the stars, surrounded by the exotic garden, and the swaying palms for company.