Lipa Talay Hok
2 2 4
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fans
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Gas stove
- Electric kettle
- Fridge freezer
- Pots and Pans
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Outdoor dining
- Bathroom on groundfloor
- Bedroom on groundfloor
- Cable TV
Lipa Talay Villas are located on Lipa Noi beach, on the Western-side of Samui island. White sandy beaches fringe its two bays. And they're the least developed and most unspoilt beaches left on the island. On Lipa Noi beaches, things appear exactly as they do on tropical island travel brochures. And every direction you turn provides you with a perfect postcard image. Sunset brings some of the most amazing views in all of Asia; you can sit on the soft sand and watch the sun make its descent, casting the neighbouring island the Angthong National Marine Park into shadow, creating an unforgettable experience.
Luckily, Lipa Talay Villas are situated just meters from these unforgettable white sandy beaches, providing access for their guests to some of the best scenery Samui Island has to offer. The beach has fine white sand and there are no rocks or coral in the water, making it one of the best beaches for kids on the island. The water is also very shallow for up to 100 metres out.
The contrasting elements of Lipa Noi create an ambience that"s completely unique to this part of the island. The area is very much the heart of traditional Samui. Houses and villages here are mainly older and with less western influences. And the majority of the population here is Thai. Nowhere on Samui is free from development and modernization. But here, more than anywhere else, the development has been sympathetic to the natural surroundings and the beauty of the area
Lipa Noi beach is on the West coast of Koh Samui, approximately 40 minutes drive from Samui Airport and the bustling tourist centre, Chaweng and 20 minutes from Lamai. There are several local and international dining options in the area, including the world famous "Nikki beach", which hosts regular events with international DJs. Our "Villa Manager" will be pleased to recommend various restaurants according to your tastes.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season|| 1 May 2021
30 Jun 2021
|2 bedroom||USD 120||5 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Jul 2021
31 Aug 2021
|2 bedroom||USD 170||5 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 Sep 2021
19 Dec 2021
|2 bedroom||USD 120||5 nights|
|Peak Season||20 Dec 2021
4 Jan 2022
|2 bedroom||USD 220||7 nights|
* Unlimited electric and water usage
* Cleaning every 2 days included (additional available on request)
* Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
* Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
* Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
* Free Fibre Optic WI-FI throughout the villa
* Digital Safe for important belongings
* Airport transfers
* Private Chef @ 1,500 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
* Mahjong Table available for rental at 500 THB per day (minimum 3 days)
* Baby cot and high-chair (available at small fee)
* Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
* Chartered boat services (available upon request)
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
1. If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, 'SSV' must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation
will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable:
1.1 More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable if SSV secures a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
1.2 Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable if SSV secures a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
2. If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply
3. Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of SSV.
Cancellation during the period of the holiday.
1. The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.
Terms & Security Deposit:
* Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
* As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
* Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
* Payments are to be made via Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 30 days before the check-in date.
Affordable private pool villa near the beach
* Peaceful Beach-side Cost Affordable Homes*
Lipa Talay Villas are a group of private and peaceful one, two and three bedroom villas situated just a stones-throw from the truly charming white sandy beaches of Lipa Noi, providing access for their guests to some of the best scenery Samui Island has to offer. The famous '5 Islands', five small islands off the coast, are just located directly in front of these villas. Lipa Talay Villas are a popular choice for many guests because of this.
Each private villa offers its own fully secured grounds, with tropical garden and spacious private pool; all beautifully decorated and fully equipped with modern amenities. In addition to the spacious air-conditioned bedrooms boasting private en-suite bathrooms, is an open-planned living space; the living room with a sofa and LCD TV with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area.
*Suntrap haven within Tropical Gardens*
Lipa Talay Hok is perfect for those looking for a quiet and serene retreat away from the crowds and is so competitively priced that anyone looking for peaceful vacation for family or friends has the opportunity to stay. This villa offers 2 spacious air-conditioned bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms and poolside access.
This vacation rental is ideal for those who want to enjoy a holiday in peace and for relaxation. Guests can relax on the sun loungers or sala by the pool and enjoy views of the lush tropical garden or alternatively take a 1 minute stroll to the beach. For added convenience, Lipa Talay Villas Guest Concierge Services can arrange car and bike rental for those who wish to explore further.
Restaurants serving local and international dishes, beachfront bars and cafés can be all found within 1 km from the property. Nathon, the capital of Samui is within 5 minutes reach by car (Large Tesco Lotus supermarket) and plenty of restaurants.
*5-Star Award-Winning Service
The Guest Management concierge team are arguably the best on the Island and are always ready to assist to ensure your vacation is as perfect as possible.
They can arrange for private transportation, at your discretion, together with all excursions Samui Island has to offer. Private massage, Spa and Chef services are available for Lipa Talay guests.
• Monthly Discounts: Up to 25% discount for stays of 30 days or more
Note: For monthly rentals, electric & water usage are added to guest account
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
• Extra Bed $55 Per bed / pp. (request only)
• Utility Monthly Charge: Electric - 7 THB Per Unit, Water: 60 THB Per Unit