Serenity Exclusive Villa
2 3 4
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fans
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Gas stove
- Electric kettle
- Full crockery set
- Full cutlery utensil kit
- Fridge freezer
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Outdoor dining
- Bathroom on groundfloor
- Bedroom on groundfloor
- Toilet on groundfloor
- Walkin shower
- Common space step free access
Child friendly facilities
- Baby pack’n’play travel crib
- Kids pool
- High definition TV
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Safety guard
- Security / Alarm system
- Smoke detector
Located in Ao Nang, Serenity Pool Villa offers a spacious villa surrounded by lush greenery. Villa is located within 5 km from Ao Nang beach, 2.5 km from local market and Macro supermarket. Villa offering free shuttle service from and to Ao Nang beach 2-3 times per day.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
Free Shuttles to Aonang Beach and back 2 times per day
Stream TV Services (Youtube, Netflix)
Food delivery service
doctor on call
translation service can be arranged
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
When the guest makes a booking request, the guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to us within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, We have the right to void the guest’s booking request.The following deposit payment applicable:
• A deposit of 30% of the total rental amount is payable to confirm a booking.
• Where a 30% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 70% balance not less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
• The total rental amount is payable for rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request
Private villa with a big swimming pool
Spacious 2 bedroom villa including a large private swimming pool 10х5 sq.m, with kid's pool 2х3 sq.m and lanscaped private garden. Land plot size 550 sq.m.
Villa located is within 5 km from Ao Nang beach, 2.5 km from local market and Macro supermarket. Villa offering free shuttle service from and to Ao Nang beach 2-3 times per day.
Located in Ao Nang, Serenity Pool Villa offers a spacious villa surrounded by lush greenery. The private outdoor pool is specially designed for enjoyment of all guests. Free WiFi access is available throughout the property and free private parking is offered for those who drive.
The villa has two bedrooms, one is at the first floor and the other one is on the second floor. Both rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. There is also a shared bathroom and a living room at this property.
The fully-equipped kitchen comes with a full range of cooking equipment. With barbecue facilities, guests can enjoy a barbecue party at the outdoor terrace featuring views of the mountain ranges. The villa also includes air conditioning and flat-screen TVs.
Serenity Pool Villa provides daily transfers to beaches, shops and markets. The villa is highly secured by 24-hour security guards. Food delivery service, professional chef and tour excursions, including doctor on call and translation services, can be arranged upon request.
Green Energy Development : We're worrying about protecting the environment: villa comes complete with KVA solar panels which avoided approx. 9.7 tons of CO2 per annum. We're taking care of our guests wellbeing: we use crystal clear water from own artesian well. Our villa has been designed to be a holiday home surrounded by lush greenery.