4 4 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Dish washer
- Electric kettle
- Full crockery set
- Full cutlery utensil kit
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Laundry facilities
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
- DVD player
- Satelite TV
Peace and privacy are assured at Villa Kamia, set within the secure and luxuriantly landscaped Katamanda Estate with unfettered views over Kata and Kata Noi Bay. The white sands of Kata Noi Beach – one of Phuket’s finest – are just 800m away, while the larger Kata Beach lies just a little further to the north. Both Kata Noi and Kata Beaches are famous for lovely sunsets and excellent surfing conditions during the south-west monsoon months of May through October. Making the most of those spectacular vistas, some of the island’s best restaurants have sprung up on the beachfront and headland around Kata Noi. Meanwhile, the resort town of Kata offers several more dining, shopping and entertainment choices.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (4BR)|| 1 Oct 2022
9 Oct 2022
|4 bedroom||USD 975||7 nights|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||10 Oct 2022
31 Oct 2022
|4 bedroom||USD 844||7 nights|
|Standard Rate (4BR)|| 1 Nov 2022
11 Dec 2022
|4 bedroom||USD 975||7 nights|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||12 Dec 2022
16 Dec 2022
|4 bedroom||USD 1,129||7 nights|
* Service charge and taxes
* WiFi internet access
* Personal service by the villa staff including an on-call manager, housekeeper, security and attendants
* Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
A private chef, babysitters and massage/beauty therapists available on request (additional charge).
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
A stylish hillside haven
A short walk away from the white sands of Kata Noi Beach, it is close to shopping, dining and nightlife hotspots in nearby Kata and Patong. The property is set within the grounds of Katamanda Estate – a collection of lavish properties that can be rented separately or combined to serve the needs of larger groups. They share a communal tennis court, outdoor pool and well-equipped gym.
Villa Kamia is tastefully decorated in contemporary Thai style and elegantly combines modern aesthetics with Asian antiques. The spacious lounge and dining areas on the second level offer a sumptuous retreat, with floor-to-ceiling windows that open up to reveal jaw-dropping sea and mountain vistas.
The master bedroom is located on the third level, featuring antique artefacts and terrific sea views. Equally elegant, two guest bedrooms have king-size beds and a third guest room twin beds.
The villa’s modern open-plan kitchen will appeal to those who love to cook while on holiday. Villa Kamia enjoys the services of an on-call English-speaking Villa Manager, housekeeping attendants and 24-hour estate security.
Villa Kamia is built in an L-shape around a vast courtyard terrace and an infinity pool with a jacuzzi. The covered sala offers panoramic views and is the perfect spot for enjoying a sunset barbecue, an early evening aperitif, or some late-night stargazing. And thanks to its hillside location and mature vegetation, Villa Kamia feels very private throughout.