X2 Chiang Mai Nimman Villa
7 8 14
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air Condition
- Twin bed
- Double bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Coffee machine
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Pool table
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Solarium/Roof terrace
- BBQ / Bar area
Chiang Mai is the largest city in northern Thailand and is famed for its cultural importance including beautiful temples, the original city walls and it’s laid back feeling; earning the city the affectionate name “Rose of the North” for its cultural importance. This villa is located centrally, just west of the walled city Nimman, sometimes referred to as Nimmanahaeminda is the chic quarter of town. The area is bustling with coffee shops, tea houses, wine bars, trendy restaurants and boutique stores.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||THB 27,000||1 nights|
|High Season||THB 65,000||5 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Daily Champagne breakfast
* Free an arrival airport transfer
* Free WiFi
* Daily housekeeping
* On-site butler service
* Room rates are on per villa per night basis.
* No departure is permitted on 30 - 31 December
* All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
* We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations, where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances contained or resulted from a mistake or error.
* We reserve the right to cancel or amend bookings if they do not follow our terms & conditions.
* Not applicable to group reservations and reservations for meetings, incentives, conventions, and exhibitions.
* Check in/out is 14:00/12:00
* Lunch/dinner meals not included
* Departure airport transfer not included
* Cancellations is not allowed, the penalty at 100% charge of the total cost of stay will be applied.
* Amendments is subjected to room availability.
* No Show or Failure to Cancel, the penalty at 100% charge of the total cost of stay will be applied.
* Shorten Stay / Early Check-Out, the penalty at 100% charge of the total cost of stay will be applied.
* Full payment will be charged at time of reservation.
A large trendy private villa in Chiang Mai
X2 Chiang Mai Nimman is located in the heart of the trendy Nimman area of Chiang Mai. The villa’s modern retro design reflects the hipness of the area and the artistic culture exhibited in surrounding coffee shops, boutiques and restaurants. Spread out over 5 floors, X2 Chiang Mai Nimman townhouse villa offers accommodation for 14 guests with 7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and a rooftop jacuzzi.
Like all X2 Villas, X2 Chiang Mai Nimman comes fitted with X2 signature design DNA and luxurious space built into its core. From the stylish living room, fully equipped kitchen, funky games room, rooftop BBQ and sundeck, X2 Chiang Mai Nimman provides a luxury design escape in the heart of trendy Chiang Mai.
The Chiang Mai Villas “Modern retro” theme combines scandinavian style mid century furniture and decorations, creating a warm but stylish “blast from the past” type feel. The occasion modern elements provide a nice contrast, that brings the retro touches into the current millennium. Located centrally, just west of the walled city Nimman, sometimes referred to as Nimmanahaeminda is the chic quarter of town. The area is bustling with coffee shops, tea houses, wine bars, trendy restaurants and boutique stores. Chiang Mai is the largest city in northern Thailand and the most culturally significant. The city is famed for its cultural importance including beautiful temples, the original city walls and it’s laid back feeling. Over the years Chiang Mai, has earned the affectionate name “Rose of the North” for its cultural importance.