6 6 16
Peaceful, friendly stay at a great villa
100% Luxury Experience!!
Spacious and comfortable with great views
Both laid back and luxurious.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Roll/Pull away bed
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Ice Maker
- Indoor or Outdoor seated dining for up to sixteen guests
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
The Villa is located on top of Samui Summit, approximately 10 minutes walk down to Cheongmon Beach which has its own eclectic mix of restaurants, shops, spas and bars.
Within a 5-10 minute drive is international airport, the local fish and produce market and the famous Big Buddha statue and shopping area.
The Villa is just 15 minutes from the Bophut Fisherman's Village, which features a walking night market every Friday, or the nightlife of Chewang.
The nearest golf course is in Bophut and the Santiburi championship course is less than 30 minutes away.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Taxes are included in the rates
* For stays over Christmas or New Year the minimum stay is 7 nights; for bookings that are over both Christmas and New Year the minimum stay required is 10 nights.
* Rates shown are for 2 guests per bedroom. Additional guests are charged USD 50 per night.
* Daily housekeeping service is available daily from approx 9am to 5pm. Extra staff time can be arranged on request and a Thai cook can be provided for an extra charge.
* We can provide a full Concierge service for activities and tours, car rental, in-villa spa treatments (extra charge), etc.
* Bed linen is changed every third day, towels are changed as necessary.
* The villa is equipped with free Wi-Fi internet access.
* baby cots provided free of charge
* Airport transfers can be arranged at 500 Baht each way for a van that seats 8 people
* Until recently, we built the electricity costs into the nightly rate. However, we found that air con units would be left on all day, even when the villa was unoccupied. As an eco-friendly approach, we have reduced the nightly rates and added this charge, allowing you to pay for only the electricity that you use. The meter is read on check in and check out and charged at 6 Baht per unit. Average daily consumption, based on 12 people sharing, would equate to less than 100 Baht per person per day.
* Chef services- Breakfast is 100 Baht per person with a 6 person minimum. Lunch and Dinner are 200 Baht per person. In both cases, the cost of ingredients is on the guest's account. This rate includes shopping, food prep, table service and cleanup afterwards.
* Rates do not include baggage handling, gratuities, telephone, car rental, food, soft drinks and/or liquor, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted.
For all season except Peak Season:
1. 30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
2. Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
For Peak Season:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment
* All payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely at the discretion of the villa management.
1. A deposit payment of 50% of the total due will be required upon the confirmation of a reservation.
2. The balance payment is due no later than 30 days prior to guests arrival and 45 days prior to guests arrival in the Peak Xmas - NY period
The number of people staying at the property, including children, must not exceed what was originally agreed at the time of booking. Should the owner or the local representative find that the number of people staying at the property exceeds this number, he may, at the absolute discretion of the representative, ask the extra person or persons to either pay the applicable additional charge as per the published rate or to vacate the property forthwith.
Any event or party that involves outside guests attending must have the acceptance of the villa management and may be subject to a surcharge and guarantee deposit.
A security deposit may be payable to management either with the payment of the balance or on arrival. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage's during the rental period of the villa or its contents. If requested this amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs.
stunning vistas and an amazing lifestyle!
Baan Chuddanip sits on a hillside overlooking coconut and cashew plantations and faces west towards the Big Buddha. The panoramic view encompasses the whole north coast of Samui, Angthong Marine Park in the distance, as well as Koh Phangnan, and watching the sun set over the sea, easily becomes the highlight of any day during a visit. Baan Chuddanip is a contemporary tropical style villa with Asian and European touches. It features landscaped gardens, wide open terraces, and expansive views. It is built on four levels including the gardens below.
One enters the Villa from the main driveway at the top where there are two king-size bedrooms leading off the main entrance foyer. These are joined by a shared balcony overlooking the main outdoor living terrace below. From the entrance foyer there are two stairways leading to the middle level where the main living and dining areas are located. Here you will find comfortable indoor and outdoor sitting areas as well as the facility to seat up to sixteen for dinner either under cover or under the stars. The Villa is decorated in a stylish mix of western comfort and Asian artifacts.
The middle level also has a good sized western kitchen with fridge, icemaker, gas/electric cooktop and oven, as well as dishwasher, and microwave. There is one queen bedroom with a garden view. This is the only room in the house without a seaview but when you're ready to escape from the heat of the day it makes a welcome respite. It has a lovely and private shaded patio, surrounded by lush tropical plants. An outdoor Balinese style shower and a separate two-piece powder room complete this space.
One level down from the main LR/Dining area is the 20 meter pool, immersion bed, terrazzo water-slide, pool terrace, dining terrace, and Breakfast Bar. The infinity edge pool looks out over the same west-facing vista and has a covered area for relaxing out of the sun or wide tiled terraces for soaking up the sun on one of the many sun beds. Beside the sun terrace is the dining terrace with more seating for sixteen. Beside the dining areas there are two more lounge areas for relaxing. Three bedrooms are located on this level with glass bi-fold doors that open out to the terrace. Each has air conditioning, ceiling fans and it's own en-suite bathroom.