|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Satellite TV
- CD player
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Coffee machine
- Breakfast bar
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling Fans
- Satellite TV
- CD player
- Hi-Fi system
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
Northern coast of Koh Samui, on Big Buddha beach, 10 minutes drive from the airport and 15 minutes to Chaweng. The villa is well located along one of the main roads of the island.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 883||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,177||3 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of six (6) Guests (including children) or four (4) with reduced occupancy.
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 30 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50 per night (including breakfast)
* Chef service provided upon request and availability with additional charges
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
style and privacy with convenience only steps away
Baan Dalah is a modern property situated on the beachfront in Bang Rak; on the north-east coast of Koh Samui. Consisting of three spacious bedrooms in a walled environment, this villa has the benefit of privacy and stunning views to neighbouring Koh Phan Ngan. It's also conveniently positioned to enjoy the local restaurants and bars. Samui's busiest resort area of Chaweng Beach is only 10 minutes away. Baan Dalah offers guests generous accommodation and facilities which complement a tropical island getaway.
Walking into the inner courtyard the ocean view over to the neighboring islands is open and eye-catching; to the left you'll find the main kitchen, dining and living space. This room with its full length, floor-to-ceiling windows provides guests with a relaxing space to unwind and dine. The fully-equipped kitchen will certainly suit the cook in the party and with the large eight seat dining table, all can be entertained.
The lounge area, with its comfy sofas, provides stunning views over to the renowned golden Big Buddha temple and surrounding coastline.
Outside in the courtyard, the villa's large swimming pool is surrounded by a wooden deck perfect for sun-bathing or reading a book in the shade. Being only steps from the beach, you can always be assured of options when it comes to spending your time.
Across from the living pavilion sits the main bedroom and en-suite. Again located with absolutely unobstructed sea views, this is a lovely place to awake in the morning or fall asleep with the gentle lapping of the waves below. This spacious room features a king-size bed, plasma TV with satellite and DVD/CD surround sound system, large en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower room, large bathtub, double vanity and an adjacent walk in wardrobe.
Positioned just behind the master bedroom pavilion are bedrooms two and three. These rooms are identical except one has twin beds and the other a double. Each bedroom has its own TV with satellite and DVD/CD, an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and lots of wardrobe space.
Baan Dalah is a villa which will suit small groups or families who require spacious accommodation with privacy, amenities and a convenient location to suit everyone's needs. Modern styling mixed with Thai influences will ensure an enjoyable stay is achieved and fond memories remain.